So sorry to hear this Joe,

I just went through the same thing with my dad..

I'm not the most religious man around, but your mom, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Joe.

If you need anything from this side of town while your out of town, feel free to call me anytime.

Been down that road with both of my folks and it certainly is a very trying thing to do. Saddens one to no end even thou we know it's in their best intrest to do it.

Add my thoughts and prayers along with everyone else for Mom, you & family.

Larry

Joe,

I understand completely what you and your family are going through.

Our hospice experience was actually very positive, sense they were the only ones who made my father-in-law comfortable. He had bone cancer which was extremely painful. The Hospice staff were wonderful to him and very supportive to us during this difficult time.

I will pray for your Mother and you.

Yama Mama

We moved Mom back into the nursing home and Hospice has taken over her care and she already seems more comfortable. I really appricate all the thoughts and prayers once again confiming to me what great bunch of folks you all all.

We have dealt with Hospice on a couple of occasions and they were wonderful. Very caring and went above and beyond to ensure the comfort of the patient. My wife cared for her sister for many months but towards the end, I don't think she could have handled it without the help of Hospice. Your mom as well as you and the rest of the family will be in our prayers. I know it is a very difficult time for all.