IGNORED

Made it home

BradT

Made it home with an 2008 RSV, when we crossed back into Canada today. Didn't want to say much until I got across the border and home.

An 08 with 4,800 miles, pretty much bare. Got a little dirty in the rain. I doubt it will be the last time, just hope it's not too often.

Don't have many pics but I know the rules. I will get some more up later when I get it cleaned up.

Naugh-T can be pretty naughty, eh Kreg and Kenny ? :sign20:

Brad

Made it home with an 2008 RSV, when we crossed back into Canada today. Didn't want to say much until I got across the border and home.

An 08 with 4,800 miles, pretty much bare. Got a little dirty in the rain. I doubt it will be the last time, just hope it's not too often.

Don't have many pics but I know the rules. I will get some more up later when I get it cleaned up.

Naugh-T can be pretty naughty, eh Kreg and Kenny ? :sign20:

Brad

Yea she can:whistling:

I like it, you done good:thumbsup2:

And here I thought you were going to get a REAL bike,,,, oh well, guess this will have to do. Even so, we'll let you ride with us anyways, and join us at our M&Gs.

Nice lookin' scoot, now get it off the trailer and on the road.

Nice bike there buddy, is that the one you looked at on the way back we met up at dinner around Christmas time??....... I had one that color for a whole weekend once..... while someone was gone. Makes me wanna get a

G2

Yes it is the same one.

Heard you were finally coming around. :thumbsup2:

Brad