IGNORED

Winter - It is Needed

BradT

I noticed that somebody finally made up the bed,,,, how long did you have to train her to get that done? Other than that, some nice pictures of a bedroom,,,, no wonder somebody would mistakenly want to sleep there.

:whistling:

Boomer.....waiting fer the wild woman to jump on this one....:rotf:

:whistling:

Boomer.....waiting fer the wild woman to jump on this one....:rotf:

I noticed that somebody finally made up the bed,,,, how long did you have to train her to get that done? Other than that, some nice pictures of a bedroom,,,, no wonder somebody would mistakenly want to sleep there.

I am up and gone long before he gets up. He can make the friggin bed, and hewas able to get two oil changes done today.

I think Mother had selected hearing that evening.

I think the floors look absolutley beautiful. Three more rooms to go and a hallway then we will do the stairs in the fall (after the bikes go away).

Naugh-T

I am up and gone long before he gets up. He can make the friggin bed, and hewas able to get two oil changes done today.

I think Mother had selected hearing that evening.

I think the floors look absolutley beautiful. Three more rooms to go and a hallway then we will do the stairs in the fall (after the bikes go away).

Naugh-T

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Boomer....who sez he's glad he wasn't standing in front of the rotary oscillator when the crap was tossed in.....:whistling: