IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My "other hobby's are to many to list.

1- Skateboarding / Longboard. Pretty active in long distance longboarding 20 - 40 mil's. Longboard is big skateboard. I have 3 of them And they are:

47" pintail with 110 mm off road wheels

43" Earthwing Bally dancer with S10 Original Trucks and Orangatang stimulus 92A wheels

42" Loaded Dervish flex 2 with gullwing trucks and O-Tang wheels.

2- Inline rollerskating Summer fun on lake shore drive, as well active over winter in skating rink roller derby and roller hockey. I have 3 inline skates:

1- K2 Motto 80 comfortable skates for outdoor use.

2- Newron Axiom (Canadian Made) my speed skates with 90 mm wheel and independent trucks. My favorite

3- Newron roller hockey inline skates tough as nail My roller derby and hockey skates

3- Aikido, Japanese martial art 1st kju. One more year for black belt. I wish I can practice more, but i have to take care of my back as well. Hope one day I'll become Sensei.

4- Playing guitar. Not enough as I wish to, wanna just keep in shape.

Acoustic / electric Ovation deep bowl I love.

Edited by stardbog

Jean and I love to Garden in the spring and summer, both flowers and Veggies. Next would be machining things in the shop. I love to take a chunk of metal and make something out of it. This is about as close to "art" as I am able to come. I wish I could draw, or paint. :confused24:

Earl