IGNORED

Went fishing this morning

E-Fishin-C

:sign20:This morning got up to go :fishin: .

You know how it is ,You only had 4 hours of sleep, you get ready, jump in the SUV, pick up your friend ,he's in the same condition you are, walk to you favourite fishing hole, drill the holes, 6 inches of ice ,safe enough and still half asleep realizing that your body is sort of freezing ,Your minnow are frozen to the ice. your coffee is frozen and the Kobassa is like a steel bar, winds are 20-25 kph and your cheeks are numb.:think: Call the weather office from the lake its -27c and the windshield factor is -35C :doh: :bang head:

Packed up and go home to thaw out

Im still thawing out :sign20:

You know how it is ,You only had 4 hours of sleep, you get ready, jump in the SUV, pick up your friend ,he's in the same condition you are, walk to you favourite fishing hole, drill the holes, 6 inches of ice ,safe enough and still half asleep realizing that your body is sort of freezing ,Your minnow are frozen to the ice. your coffee is frozen and the Kobassa is like a steel bar, winds are 20-25 kph and your cheeks are numb.:think: Call the weather office from the lake its -27c and the windshield factor is -35C :doh: :bang head:

But how was the fishing?

Ya Ya forget all the small talk. . . . what I wanna know is . . . . . . . Wether or not you had a good time :dancefool:

That's cold and I'd be using my shack, but I can't believe you only have 6" of ice.

Steve

Well Steve, ya know he is from the other side of the border so maybe it got lost in the translation and he meant 6 meters of ice.:stickpoke::stickpoke:

That would make a better fish story.

PS I heard that some of the cold is headed this way, You just keep it up there to make ice for the IRT. We have plenty of ice here already.

I tried Ice fishing myself once . no matter what I used for bait I could not catch any ice. I even tried baitng my hook with little ice cubes but that did not work either. Later I was told ice fishing is just a waste of time anyhow . . . because when you through the ice in a fry pan it just melts , so it makes for a lousy shore lunch .:big-grin-emoticon: