IGNORED

Happy Birthday Rocket

mini-muffin

Happy birthday Paul. Looks like you are getting close to being as old as dirt.

BTW: No need to worry about bringing your tools to Cody. Since you never left your's alone long enough for me to refurbish my tool bag :rotfl:, I was forced to break down an buy :crying: (damn I hate that word), a set of Quad gear box wrenches.

:mytruck:

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Hope you get a little riding in while you are home.:crying:

Sorry I missed your call the other day.

Bubber

Yup, was starting to get the new tires scuffed in yesterday. May even ride it over to "Oldseadog's" today, if the frost melts off the seat (my place is shaded by trees).

hey Rocket ... Happy B/day. Haven't heard much from ya since somewhere north of Kamloops... Little Fort wasn't it? Hope all is well my friend and Nina sends a big hugg!!

:group cheers::Crazy_139:

Not online much, as no internet at my place. Over at a neighbors to get online.

Been up in Courtney, at my remaining brother's place on Xmas day.

Have the funeral for my other brother, in just under 2 weeks.:bang head: So my time here, has been extended.

Happy birthday Paul. Looks like you are getting close to being as old as dirt.

BTW: No need to worry about bringing your tools to Cody. Since you never left your's alone long enough for me to refurbish my tool bag :rotfl:, I was forced to break down an buy :crying: (damn I hate that word), a set of Quad gear box wrenches.

:mytruck:

Awww poor Russ, I even had to send you the source info, on where to buy them.

Happy Birthday Paul!!! you old fart!!!!

I hope youre getting some ride time in wheile youre out west. Ya gotta quit working on those bikes long enuff to ride sometime, dontcha?

Brian

Yup, got some riding in yesterday:stirthepot:. It is cold (for wet coast standards), but dry.