IGNORED

went under the knife today

Gary N.

All is well. In by 7:00 out by 1:00. Had to get a "blow out repaired" (Hernia). I feel great, ready to get back to it but Doc says I have to take it easy for two to four weeks. Guess I'll be surfing the web, watching TV, and eating. All the things I do best.

Honey, :223: can you take out the garbage. Oh and the RSV could use a little polish too. :Avatars_Gee_George:

All is well. In by 7:00 out by 1:00. Had to get a "blow out repaired" (Hernia). I feel great, ready to get back to it but Doc says I have to take it easy for two to four weeks. Guess I'll be surfing the web, watching TV, and eating. All the things I do best.

Honey, :223: can you take out the garbage. Oh and the RSV could use a little polish too. :Avatars_Gee_George:

You looking for another blow out to get repaired...hope you recovery quickly!:stirthepot:

Hey Gary,

Sure am happy to hear your doing OK and well on the road to recovery.

Do what the Dr. says and you should be fine. I surely wouldn't over do it..and from a friend to a friend...I wouldn't push the subject of the bike needing wax...

You just may end up back under the knife... having them removed.... :whistling:

Thanks everybody, well except maybe for Carl. YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!. Besides all she knows about quilts is that you sleep under them.

I'm feeling 99.9% today. Haven't even opened the tylenol 3s. Going to be hard to not do anything for a while. Getting anxious to head south. :Venture:

All is well. In by 7:00 out by 1:00. Had to get a "blow out repaired" (Hernia). --- Honey, :223: can you take out the garbage. Oh and the RSV could use a little polish too. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Hey Gary, I have a similar problem that should be repaired but I have been holding off. Sounds like I sholdn't worry so much about the repair and I am also intersed in your tips on how to have my honey wax the scoot!