Iowawegian

Try to remind yourself (as I am often reminded by my northern family) how much you LOVE experiencing ALL of the seasons...

nevermind, who are you kidding? it is just cold, wet and nasty, I agree with the sentiment to move south. I lived 8 years in the middle of Maine and have been steadily migrating south ever since.

I went for a ride at lunch today and had to put on some 30SPF to keep for burning. Don't get me wrong, the weather is great right now but we had to suffer throught the 100* with 90% humidity days of summer to get here. I grew up in southern Ohio so I know what your talking about. I miss the white stuff, but not that much.:178:

Come on Bob....your only going to be froze in for the next 5 months

:confused24:....and thats a big reason I moved south too :whistling:

You better watch what you say there you northern transplant. With the weather you took with you to Texas last year, they will tar and feather you and send you north on a rail at the first sign of a single snowflake. :buttkick:

Yeah, but all you Southerners never get a chance to do donuts in a parking lot!!!!!!!

I'll stick with the snow for a while just to enjoy that!!

You can do your donuts in the snow....ill sit beachside with a big ice cream cone.....:smile5: