IGNORED

Completely Ruined already

ThomWill

After only one week of owning my RSTD, I have now COMPLETELY ruined a perfectly good motorcycle by riding it in the RAIN!! Sure it was only a couple of little drops, but I know that holding out any hope for resale (esp. on craigslist) is now totally pointless.

:)

Thats why you arn`t s`pose to tell any one!! sssshhhhhhh....

After only one week of owning my RSTD, I have now COMPLETELY ruined a perfectly good motorcycle by riding it in the RAIN!! Sure it was only a couple of little drops, but I know that holding out any hope for resale (esp. on craigslist) is now totally pointless.

:)

Huh? How could you ruin the bike because of a little water? Were you selling as pristine condition or something? And why are you selling it so quick anyway? Did you buy it to sell?:doh:

Nope, I just always get a kick out of the craiglist ads that say "never ridden in the rain" and especially the "never ridden in the dark" ones. As you know, here in GA, never ridden in the rain probably means "never ridden"

Now that it is ruined, though, I will have no choice but to just keep it :smile5:

Nope, I just always get a kick out of the craiglist ads that say "never ridden in the rain" and especially the "never ridden in the dark" ones. As you know, here in GA, never ridden in the rain probably means "never ridden"

Now that it is ruined, though, I will have no choice but to just keep it :smile5:

Got you....lol:thumbsup2:

Yes, sorry, I have not been here long enough for everyone to know that I am a smart@ss, but now the word will spread quickly.

welcome Thom....you can change that 'trial member' into 'Supporting Member' for only $12.00....could be the best small dollar investment you'll ever make .....:mo money:

Yes, sorry, I have not been here long enough for everyone to know that I am a smart@ss, but now the word will spread quickly.

Had it figgered out from the git go! I says to m'self, self, that feller's a smartie butt! :buttkick: