IGNORED

Guardian Bells - Please place your orders

Freebird

Ordering 3 chiming oblong thingamajigs. Love giving these out to friends and great people. Heck, I ordered 3 more from someone else on ebay so I had some to give and not run out like I did in VIP. Best part is giving them to people who would give the shirts off their backs if you needed it and they wouldn't think twice. Don, if you need more $ let me know, I think I covered it ok. Ride safe, God Bless, Mike

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don you knew this was coming. Do they have chrome ? I will take two. Money will be sent paypal. If you are the one sending these out can you put a man's charger in the box. I was going to call you but my phone died on the way home from Vogel.

:rotf:

Hey Eddie , I'm working on a secrete project that I will be sending some stuff out to be chromed here in the next 3-4 weeks . I'll check to see if we can add a little bit stuff for the dunk tank !

BEER30

One bell to Canada will be $2.80 shipping so total will be $14.80.

Don

I'll paypal ya $45.00 for 3 bells, but I gotta have em before Dec.24/07 :canada::canada::canada:

With the "Canuk buck" doing so well maybe I should go for the Sterling? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: Thanks Don

• 8 months later...
I probably want to get one, but I would still like to see one first if that's possible. Has anyone taken (or would someone take) a picture and post it for us to check it out please?

Thanks!

Pete.

Pete,

I doubt you noticed, but I have mine on the lower front left. They are real perty.

DJ

Hey Dan!

I did see your bell, but I didn't take a close look at it. I had a nice bell on my ride for a couple of years, but the ding-a-linger fell out. Oh, and I did see a couple of posted pictures on the Venture site of what the bell looks like. Once again, I just didn't look carefully enough. I'll be ordering one shortly.

It's a good thing I didn't need a bell after one of those big, sweeping turns we took on Saturday's ride. I wasn't paying very close attention to my lines, and took one of those turns way too wide and almost crossed over the center line. I had a feeling that you probably saw that. So, the next turn I did it correctly and leaned in to it just right. I just love big twisties!:)

Pete.

Edited by petekadish
Forgot attachments

Hey Dan!

It's a good thing I didn't need a bell after one of those big, sweeping turns we took on Saturday's ride. I wasn't paying very close attention to my lines, and took one of those turns way too wide and almost crossed over the center line. I had a feeling that you probably saw that. So, the next turn I did it correctly and leaned in to it just right. I just love big twisties!:)

Pete.

Yep, and what's worse, I followed you through. Pucker factor in that one was a little high. I think I mentioned over the 2-way that you had at least 3/4" clearance though. Heck, that's plenty.:whistling:

Thanks for the pix.

DJ