IGNORED

Guardian Bells - Please place your orders

Freebird

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Fair!!!:225:

I want 4 but don't have the shipping price yet to Canada and at this rate you might run out of bells before I do... Hmmmm What to do.. What to do??

Help Don!!! Pls save them for me.

OK..I still don't have a price for the shipping but let's just say add a $1.00 so that would be $2.80 for shipping to Canada for ONE bell then add the .40 cents per bell for each additional one. If I find that I am HIGH...I will reimburse the Canadian members. If I am a little low, I will eat it...if I am WAY low, I will beg. :)

Don, please sign me up for one Guardian bell. I put postal money order in mail to you today. I know I can't give it to myself but if my wife gave me the money for it does that mean she is giving me the bell???:confused24::confused24:

Thanks for your time and efforts fo having these made up, they will be very special and unique. Thanks again,

Charlie

Folks, I'm going to add this info to my original post but I know that some of you will not read that one again. Just a bit more info on these bells. I did a lot of searching and got a lot of quotes before I proceeded with this project. To be totally honest, I could have gotten these done at a better price had I ordered them from China. I had some very good quotes from China and I'm sure that they would have been fine. The thing is though, I'm not 100% sure what they were made of. I was told "zinc alloy", "nickel plated", "pewter type process", etc. and etc. and I'm sure that any of those would have worked but just wasn't sure what we were getting. The other thing is, I really do like to deal with a USA or Canadian company if at all possible. So, I ended up paying more for these but I think I made the right decision for us. The USA manufacturer that I am dealing with is hand carving the model from clay. He will then make an epoxy or silicone mold from the wax model. From that mold he creates a sterling silver mold as the final mold. They are then cast with 100% lead free pewter.

He also told me that if we have any..as he put it..."high rollers" here, :) that he could also produce some in sterling silver. I didn't even ask how much those would cost because I didn't figure anybody would want that. If I'm wrong though and you are a "high roller", let me know and I'll get a price. For me, pewter is just fine thank you.