IGNORED

Heavy Heart

Bubber

It is with a heavy heart I tell you that one of our own has some problems that could use all of our help in the form of prayers.

The member's father is ill in their home land and it doesn't look good folks.

Could you take a little time out of you busy schedules and offer up a few prayers over the next few day. I am sure they would be greatly appreciated. It is tough enough dealing with family illness but it makes it doubly hard from a distance.

Since they haven/t made it public knowledge I hesitate to make it for them. You say the prayer and I am 100% positive that the man upstairs will hear them. This is an absolute.

Godspeed to our friends and her family.

And thank you VenturRide family.

Steve

aka Bubber

I can only think that they appreciate the VenturRiders and what a family they are to help out in the time of need.

I know they didn't ask, I asked for them. I want to tell you all thanks for jumping on this and being such good friends.

My appreciation is over welming and I am sure their's is too.

Have a great weekend and be safe out there.

Steve

Please keep this going through the week. This is a critical time for our members and I am sure they could and would like all the help they can get.

Even though we get older and some of us get wiser it is so difficult to deal with the lose or potential lose of a loved one. It happens but it is never easy. Here is hoping and praying the burden is relieved at least a little by the prayers and good wishes being sent in their behalf.

Steve