IGNORED

43 Years Today

BOO

You have probably scared the heck out of her all those years with a name like that...

BOO...................:rasberry:

I sent an email to both of you............best wishes and congrats on another anniversary!!!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

and what year where you the happiest? 44 years ago j/k congrats to you and yours

You trying to get me into trouble, I can do that all by myself.....

Hey Boo there's gotta be something she liked about you or she wouldn't still be around. Ask her to give you a hint. Then you can tell all of us. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Thats a secret, I'm not telling...

Oh Happy Anniversary, 43 years is a really long time. :Laugh:

Seems like only yesterday.....

Margaret

Congratulations and may you have many more. My folks have been married for 52 years. I don't know how you folks do it. I don't think I could live with the same woman that long. I am glad some can or I would not be here.

Of course there have been some rough times and she is going to retire at the end of the year so we'll have to see how that goes.

:clap2:

43 years!!!! Poor Woman.

Poor woman hell, how about me?????????????

Boo----------I thought that you were only 39???????--------Congratulations to both of you'all-----and many more:clap2::clap2::usa:---------jrichard

I am, Jane just robbed the craddle....Nice seeing you guys at Asheville this year.

You have probably scared the heck out of her all those years with a name like that...

BOO...................:rasberry:

Not sure who scares who in this family.....

I sent an email to both of you............best wishes and congrats on another anniversary!!!

Congrats Mr & Mrs. Boo ! In this day and age that is fantastic. I'm the new member, and old to boot. Pam & I were married 45 years on the 15th of August. Stay safe and healthy and enjoy many more years together. :thumbsup2:

Congrats to you also, so far we are good to go as they say.

Congrats Jann and Jerry Wow 1967 was long time ago. Damn I cant remember a s#!t at that time...I was 18 months old.

Dan you sure know how to make a guy feel old....18 months eh? Thanks.

Congratulations My Friend

Thanks Richard and say hi to Patsy for us.

Congrats. She must have the patience of Job....

In two weeks, I will have been married 10 happy years. 10 our of 45 ain't too bad.....:bang head:

Damn good average I'd say....

Good going you two! That is a long time and getting to be a rare thing. We always wonder why or how they have put up with us so long..dont we.

Of course I have to agree..... I ain't no dummy.

Congrats to you Jerry and Jane. I hope you are taking her somewhere nice. Shopping would be good(lol).

Well I think she is taking me out to some place, at least she made the reservations but since we have to do everything equally I'll probably have to pay.:crying:

Again thanks to everyone,

BOO