IGNORED

Getting a Bit Concerned

Aussie Annie

Wait till a certain individual changes their name to ButterCup.

I can't say for sure when, but they have been known to have a few pygmies with them. :ignore::ignore::ignore:

I'm just saying! :yikes::yikes:

I was wondering how long it will take squidley to have his screen name changed. He should be home pretty soon and I'm sure he'll do it then :stirthepot:

I was wondering how long it will take squidley to have his screen name changed. He should be home pretty soon and I'm sure he'll do it then :stirthepot:

I think that is CUPCAKE! His partner in crime is #)@^&*!(. I think you get the picture or was that pygmy?

The way I understand it from history, is that before you can change your aka, you must first approach the boss, who then puts out a poll, on which we can all comment and vote. Only under extreme circumstances and dire conditions is this done, for the time and effort involved in such a major mix-up is just unbelievable.

To be able to convince the boss, you must first be able to identify who he (the boss) is, then convince him and us of the undesirability of the present aka and the full appropriateness of the new one to be chosen. After the certain individual member has, (if able) convinced the higher up, it must then go to the membership for approval, during which any group or or individuals acting as a group can have a veto.

After the full approval process has been completed and approved, it must then test the waters, so to speak. This part of the process usually takes a little longer, for it includes another poll in which at least 75% of the membership needs to vote, annnnd write a comment as to why they would approve such a momentous change. Throw in the fact that from the 75% that vote, it takes a 90% approval rate, it could take a day or two before the full process is complete.

I really don't know who came up with the above 'by-law', but personally I think it to be ludicrous, unstable, non-workable, time consuming, rights infringing, stupid, and politically incorrect. So I make a motion to change the process to something much more simple, but we will need to have a poll, and all the percentages and another poll,,,,,, and we have to find out who the boss really is.

ANYBODY????????

OK I just got out of bed.

Annie,

I couldn't agree with you more :whistling:

You see, Kregerdoodle punked me very good with my Navy hat that he appropriated and had "Cupcake" embrodered on the back of it. Hence I could not let it go, and my 1st retaliation was his name change, I wont go into the story of where Kregerdoodle came from, but your welcome to ask him privately or just plain call him out on it.

Y'all know me, I love a good joke, even if it's at my expence. I have stirred the pot many times here, and take responsibility of my actions that they may at some point have consequences, this is surely some payback for past indescresions. Now I am not going to say who changed my name or avitar, I'd be willing to bet his name would rhyme with something like kneeturd :confused24: I am going to keep it though, because Kregerdoodle is in for some payback, and everytime I look and see my new name, it will stir my creative juices as to how Kreg will eventually get punked back.

I think it's hilarious, I never saw it coming and was actually wondering what happened to that hat...now I know. This is a story that will unfold in the future weeks, but rest assured that I will get more than even at Kregs expence :hihi:

Now CupCake, that is no way to behave, thinking of ways to get even.

I thought we had a brotherly love site. :rasberry::rasberry:

Oh we do George, I just wont forget Kreg, unlike some folks that forget other people

:stickpoke:

Wow....that hurts...that REALLY hurts.... that you would suspect ME of such a thing....:confused24:

There's no suspect in it, only 4 others besides me can do it....and Goose wasn't privy to a computer when the name change happened

:rasberry:....I still love you though :)

Cupcake your taking this much to personal !

I am sure Mr. Kneeturd had no malice in his heart just a playful spirit of having fun with fellow VR.

YA right! we think he has plans to steal your identity and rob banks or somthing more sinister.

Hey but thats just my silly wild a$$ guess. What the heck do I know?

Thanks cupcake..... do all the boys call you that?

Buttercup

Guest tx2sturgis

I thought I smelled something flowery and perfumey ooozing out around the vents in my computer....everytime I logged in....now I know what it is!

I'm outta here!

:moon:

Annie,

I couldn't agree with you more :whistling:

You see, Kregerdoodle punked me very good with my Navy hat that he appropriated and had "Cupcake" embrodered on the back of it. Hence I could not let it go, and my 1st retaliation was his name change, I wont go into the story of where Kregerdoodle came from, but your welcome to ask him privately or just plain call him out on it.

Y'all know me, I love a good joke, even if it's at my expence. I have stirred the pot many times here, and take responsibility of my actions that they may at some point have consequences, this is surely some payback for past indescresions. Now I am not going to say who changed my name or avitar, I'd be willing to bet his name would rhyme with something like kneeturd :confused24: I am going to keep it though, because Kregerdoodle is in for some payback, and everytime I look and see my new name, it will stir my creative juices as to how Kreg will eventually get punked back.

I think it's hilarious, I never saw it coming and was actually wondering what happened to that hat...now I know. This is a story that will unfold in the future weeks, but rest assured that I will get more than even at Kregs expence :hihi:

Come on Cupcake--you are so big and loveable,helpful,attentive,not a mean bone in your body. Maybe you should have your new name put on the back of the trunk on the HD:stickpoke::crackup::rotfl::rotfl: