IGNORED

With Regret! Gary and Leslie

Ramblingman

The loss of a fellow rider is always hard to hear. It is even harder when one has met the folks involved. I too had the pleasure of meeting Gary and Leslie at the Ft Collings VentureIN.

Gary, there are no words sufficient to express the sorrow I share with you for your loss..........................

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the news, but it's something that will happen, but that don't make the pain any less bearable. No words can speak or tongue can say what your feelings are at this time Gary, but prayers are said for you and my wish and prayer for you, is that through all this you may find the support you need.

First thing this morning, I hear of a local rider (community person) died after hitting a deer last night on his way home from a local ride. Then my wife calls to tell me our niece was in a roll-over wreck at 2:30 this morning (only 17, in Riley Hosp. for Children with a lacerated spleen). Then I get on here and read this. Our hearts in this family are heavy for the pain that has been received over the last 12 hours. I pray for Gary, I'm sure that our Lord and Saviour has Leslie in his arms now, and He will take care of Gary as he recovers. It will be up to us to help him through the times ahead. THAT'S WHAT FAMILY IS FOR!

Dan

Prayers go out for Gary and his family,Deb and I have met them only once and they seem to be a very nice couple. Please keep us posted on any updates. Gary we are very sorry for your loss. God be with you and your family.

Star 4772 and Butterfly 4145 Joe and Deb

Gary, Becky and I had the pleasure of meeting you and Leslie at Carls this spring. I am still just numb from the news and our prayers are with you and your family. Please have a speedy recovery and remember that time heals all wounds.

Terrible news indeed, I thought that I had met them at Cal's, but was not sure. As there was many, that I did not get the names of, that day.

I'm stunned,

Gary you are in our prayers. I can't find the words, please reach out for us

here if you feel the need for "anything" were here for your support. I know Leslie's in a better place now but your pain must be beyond measure.

Gary, you and your family will be in our prayers for days, weeks and months to come we are relentless and He is awesome. Godspeed in your recovery.

The other,

Gary & Leslie

Flint, MI

May the Lord hold you in Hs arms as he eases the pain of recovery and the ache of loss that we can only imagine. With young children at home every time my wife and I ride together I pray for extra covering. It sounds as though she loved riding as much as you. Know the Lord was and is with you and your wife.

Rick & Doris Bray

i first read of this, at lunchtime, today.

all afternoon and into this evening, i have been searching for words of comfort.

i simply cannot find any, so i will echo what EVERYONE else says.

may the father, in his infinite wisdom, watch over and heal all your wounds.

just jt

Gary and family:

I am so sorry to hear this tragic news.. Please know that we are praying for you, your physical injuries and the HUGE emptiness that you must be feeling at a loss so great.. I viewed all the pictures others posted on here of your gorgeous wife and thru tears cannot help but wonder again why these things happen.. If there is anything any of us can do to help ease your pain or help in any way PLEASE let us know.. For the time being, please take solace in knowing that you are not alone in sharing the overwhelming sadness.. Godspeed Leslie.

Sincerly

Cowpuc

Scott & Cheryl

I cannot believe it. I met Gary and Leslie in Canada. They invited me to their home, took me to dinner and an antique car show. I have seen them twice since then.He e-mailed me last week and told me they were driving the motor home (towing the RSV) to the Roanoke Valley. They were going to call when they got close to Roanoke. I told Gary that we had plenty of room for them to stay with us and plenty of room to park his motor home. I was waiting for them to get close and call. I just cannot believe this has happened.

Gary, if I can help in anyway, please let me know. You have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry.

am in shock.....really dont know what to say, i think enough has been sayd about this tragedy. just hoping god gives Gary lots of courage to get through this.....and may god rest his dear wife's soul in peace. AMEN!

had the pleasure of meeting Gary quite a few times and his mrs once or twice, at venturerider meets and eats and at marcarls too. these two were made for each other and its not going to be easy, but hang in there, gary...and we hope time will heal your pain but first you have look after yourself and get well. all we can do, is pray....and pray, we will.

Abdul.

Terrible news indeed, I thought that I had met them at Cal's, but was not sure. As there was many, that I did not get the names of, that day.

hey rocket....heres a pic of you with with some of our members at this years marcarl meet in ontario canada. gary's the one standing besides you on your right, with dark glasses on.....just above the windshield.

Just got home and read this,

I'm very sad to hear of this tradgety. I have never met Gary, but he is in my thoughts at his loss of his wife.

I can only hope that all goes well with him.

I have to say that an accident like this also affects the girl who hit them. She is also in my thoughts. She will be living with this for the rest of her life. And, as we all know, is also a victim.

Steve

Gary, Becky and I had the pleasure of meeting you and Leslie at Carls this spring. I am still just numb from the news and our prayers are with you and your family. Please have a speedy recovery and remember that time heals all wounds.

I ALSO MET GARY AND LESLIE AT CARLS GATHERING IN THE SPRING AND FOUND THEM TOO BE A WONDERFUL COUPLE AND WAS LOOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THEM AGAIN. IT REALLY SADDENS ME TOO HEAR SUCH BAD NEWS. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING MUCH TOO OFTEN LATELY AND I REALLY WISH THAT THERE WAS SOME WAY TOO CHANGE THAT. I HOPE GARY RECOVERS BOTH PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALY, AND I KNOW HE HAS THE SUPPORT OF EVERYONE HERE TO HELP HIM.