IGNORED

Surgery for taters tomorrow

BIG TOM

Taters is having another round of surgery on the wrist she broke 2 months ago...please remember her in your prayers tonight....we're hoping all goes well and this will be the last time she will need to go through this.....She insists that all the hardware installed earlier be removed....no more loose screws for her.....:whistling:

Taters is having another round of surgery on the wrist she broke 2 months ago...please remember her in your prayers tonight....we're hoping all goes well and this will be the last time she will need to go through this.....She insists that all the hardware installed earlier be removed....no more loose screws for her.....:whistling:

I think she's hitched to a loose screw:rotf:, but my prayers for successful surgery and complete recovery. :080402gudl_prv:

I think she's hitched to a loose screw:rotf:, but my prayers for successful surgery and complete recovery. :080402gudl_prv:

I was thinking something along those lines. :whistling:

You hang in there Tatters we're rooting for a full recovery this time.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Margaret

How did it go? All the best Taters!

Just got home...Taters upchucked all the way home......I put her to bed....did not talk to the doctor due to the amount of surgeries scheduled today.......He will call me tomorrow. The nurse states that all went well, but I know that they can't say anything either way.:confused24: GLAD that its over with..............I hope......:amen:

Edited by BIG TOM

She'll do better at home, sorry to hear of her being sick. Hopefully the last one she'll ever have to go through...lots of love to her, yeah you too I suppose

:confused24:

Ah shucks Squid, you're gonna make me blush!:fnd_(16):