IGNORED

We made it home with the new toy!!!

old hippy

Nance and I made it home about 8:00 p.m. tonight with our new bike. First we would both like to thank Squidley & Lonna for going over to see the new toy. Second, we would like to thank Tim(Toyman) & Karen for having a pristine first gen and their hospitality. Nance still has not had a ride on it because she had to drive the car home, but we are going to fix that tomorrow. We are looking forward to riding with all of you again, and we both want to thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers after my crash. Here's the pics.

NICE! Clean looking 1st Gen!

:thumbsup:

Nance and I made it home about 8:00 p.m. tonight with our new bike. First we would both like to thank Squidley & Lonna for going over to see the new toy. Second, we would like to thank Tim(Toyman) & Karen for having a pristine first gen and their hospitality. Nance still has not had a ride on it because she had to drive the car home, but we are going to fix that tomorrow. We are looking forward to riding with all of you again, and we both want to thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers after my crash. Here's the pics.

It was great to deal and chat with you and Nance, and did you get a great day for a long ride or what? Did Nance have to pry you off of the bike forcibly when you got home?????? Well, we look forward to seeing you in the future. For anyone interested, yes I sold my '92 and went to the dark dark side, '02 Wing (ducks).:whistling:

Tim

Good to see that you got her home Bud :happy34:

I really mean it when I say that this bike is probably the best condition 1st gen I have ever seen. I couldn't find but 2 scratches on it and they were hardly noticeable. I know you 2 will have great fun this weekend getting aquainted with your new ride. Be safe and we'll see you folks soon :)

Just got home from a nice long ride with Nance on the new toy. We drove down to the southern part of Illinois and had lunch and did alot of cruising on the way home. Did about 250 miles and loved every minute of it. Starting to get all the kinks out of the bike, and as it has been said before "First Gens Rule" Thanks to everybody again and we will see you all later.