IGNORED

19 Hrs to go.

KarlS

Have to be at Hospital at 6:00am for surgery, maybe they will do it this time. They say 3 times a charm. A 100 things I wanted to get done before I went in but not gonna happen, Really hard just to walk so I'll catch up after I recover. Also decided this will be a good time to try to quit smoking, 5-10 days in hospital without them should give me a good head start. I'll really be glad to loose this weight I've gained since the back went out again. Last time I gained 80lbs and dropped it real fast after surgery, hoping I can drop this 100lbs as fast.

Well if all goes well tomorrow I'll be back on in 5-10 days. Wish me luck.

Good luck!! If you go that long without the smokes you got it whipped but it will be hard not to reach for one and all it takes is one and you are back to step one. You have to fight that urge but you can do it. Good luck with the weight. I've gained 40 lbs since my first accident. Spring I'm doing something about it!!

Good luck Karl, make sure they pay attention to you this time and don't let Anesthegiologist Nurse Cratchett near you this time! The only demands to be met are the ones you place on them! Call someone when you can to let us know how you're doing till you get back on here.

Dan

Karl,

Prayers rolling your way, I'll be thinking about you and your complete recovery with the bonus of dropping the cig's. I know you won't be able to sleep awaiting the upcomming surgery but have Faith my friend he is there for the asking to guide you through this. I pray your life improves with each passing day and who knows maybe some football Sunday ? You have the room with the big screen, right !!

Your neighbor for life

Gary

:mytruck: and off to Earl's in March