IGNORED

Some People Are Post Whores...

bongobobny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been sitting idly by wondering who you could be possibly talking about. Personally, I believe that anyone who could post that much must not have much of a life. Really, since this person is from Cincinnati, I guess by know we know it is Ronhenry. Although, I really did not know that he posted that many times.

He is a really nice guy too, so I do not know if it is right to call him a post whore. He may be offended and post more often now. So you probably caused a bigger problem now Bongobobny. He will be on here day and night, trying to solve the problems of which oil to use, which tire to put on the bike, how to replace that dern rear shock. Oh and the clincher is which is faster the first generation or the second generation? (Off topic) Oh well I sure hope you guys find out who this culprit is. Imagine wasting so much time on a site like this. Hehehehehe.

YamaMama:crackup:

I have been sitting idly by wondering who you could be possibly talking about. Personally, I believe that anyone who could post that much must not have much of a life. Really, since this person is from Cincinnati, I guess by know we know it is Ronhenry. Although, I really did not know that he posted that many times.

He is a really nice guy too, so I do not know if it is right to call him a post whore. He may be offended and post more often now. So you probably caused a bigger problem now Bongobobny. He will be on here day and night, trying to solve the problems of which oil to use, which tire to put on the bike, how to replace that dern rear shock. Oh and the clincher is which is faster the first generation or the second generation? (Off topic) Oh well I sure hope you guys find out who this culprit is. Imagine wasting so much time on a site like this. Hehehehehe.

WELL SAID YamaMama !!!!

I sure hope Bongobobny has learned his lesson! Poor Ronhenry will get typer's cramp trying to keep the lead in the Post Whore battle.

Now get back to it and keep that daily average up!

Gotta love this place.

Bubber

That would make it 5962....:sign20::fnd_(16):

Guest tx2sturgis

I was directed to this thread from the chatroom tonite...I normally avoid almost all the threads of a personal nature...and after scanning this one, its obvious why I do that.

I'd prefer to use the term 'Post Mistress' anyway....

The other term sounds derogatory.