IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day 2010

Freebird

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarylarry
Because I have a company meeting the week before, actually a trade show that is mandatory for me. Sorry but if we have this at my house, I want to be there. :)

Just leave the key outside and beer in the fridge and we are set...:rotfl:

Oh and few :mo money: for the pizza

Anytime is good for me but August...:banana:

I'd like to come this year. Can you schedule it in a drought? :sun: Mid/late August should be good for that.

That should be this week then cause you in a drought now judging by the lack of water in Lake Hartwell, just down the road from you.

MIKE aka Uturn

Because I have a company meeting the week before, actually a trade show that is mandatory for me. Sorry but if we have this at my house, I want to be there. :)

Now that's just being picky!

What could possibly happen with you not there????? :missingtooth:

Mid June would be excellent!

When ever you decide, I was hoping for May myself since the Skid-In is the last weekend in June, but I can cancel it this year to make Maintenance Day.....:thumbsup2:

Don't cancel, just re-schedule if you can. Maybe one of these times we can get there.

BRad

OK folks...let's make it official. Saturday June 19th. I know that is father's day but there is SOMETHING almost every weekend so that's when it will have to be.

OFFICIAL DATE: Saturday June 19th, 2010.

Tried to jump and book our rooms at the oberlin...........but, the're still showing the dates as june 11th thru 13th....will wait till its sorted out....:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):