IGNORED

Muffinman checking in

muffinman

Well I talked to Mini muffin at 0500 Afganistan time 8:30 pm eastern standard time and then again at 7 pm my time noonish est.She made it to her Moms house just fine I am glad about that. I am doing fine over here is stinky very stinky Kandahar.Google Kandahar3 look at the map and the dark lake you see well Ill let you figure out what it is this is a pg rated site.

I thought that I would let yall know I am ok and rally in need of a bike ride and an Ice cream.I get pepsis over here but they are 300ml and they are made in Dubai.They just dont taste quite right but they will do at least they have them unlike when we stopped in Germany on the way over and all I could get was coke needless to say I was a thirsty somebody for a while.

Yall take care I will check in again when I can

Jeff

Is there anything we can send you in the form of a CARE package that you would like or need?

Make a list and I am sure I can get some of it if not most of it.

Take care and be safe.

Steve

aka Bubber

PS I don't envy you being in that part of the world. Gong back to the 12 century has got to be fun....NOT!

Hey Jeff, good to see you on here again. Wish I could help you with that bike ride, I guess you'll just have to settle for an Apache or a Cobra, huh?! Be kinda like ridin' a 1st gen! Done any interesting repairs yet? Heard about the Marine pilots talkin' to ya'!

Be safe and I'll drink a real Pepsi for ya!

Dan

Good to hear from you Jeff. I took "Ugly" out for over 1200 miles last week. Didn't that help you?? Couple of bikes wanted to see if a scoot that old would still run.... They are quite sure now. Then there is the story of the bear that took my gloves. Someone said his name was "Yogi" I'm still watching for him. Left his mark on "Ugly's" seat. Hurry up and get home so we can go riding!!

Good to hear from you Jeff. Hope you find somwthing worth while to drink over there..

If you see anything small that you and bring back that is made by Coke a Cola, I'ld sure appreciate it.

I collect Coke a cola stuff and have items from all over the world.

Look forward to your turn, so we can all have a huge homecoming M&E / Rally.

Hey Jeff,

IT is good to hear that you are doing OK. I told you what a hell hole the entire Middle East is and now you know. At least the money is good, but you earn every penny of it. Let me know what you need from over here. I will be looking forward to a ride and ice cream with you. Also, the Thompson is doing good.:) Take care of yourself and sleep near a bunker.

Sledge

Good to hear from you Jeff,sounds like you can't drink the water from the lake huh?Might taste like pepsi.We need a list of things we can send in a care pkg.We're already making plans for your homecoming M&E so it should be a good one. Stay safe and check in when you can.

Arthur

Hey, glad you are doing ok. They keeping you busy over there? Nothing like having nothing to do to drive you insane.

I'm pretty sure I know what that lake is!!!:hurts: It's such a dirty part of the world.

Keep your head down buddy and keep us posted. If you or Margaret need anything just let us know.

Keep your head down and get your tail back soon.

Hey Jeff if all you've got to complain about is funny tasting Pepsi then hopefully the year will go by fast. Just remember to keep your head down and don't let the brass get in your way.

Good Luck. Hey don't they have any of those car wheel driven Russian sidecars over there?

Phi. (PB&J)

Hello there Young Man, glad to know everything is okay. I'm riding for you all I can; I guess it's just not the same. Let us know what we can send you; my son always wanted canned foods and anything with lots of protein.

Look forward to the M&E when you return.

Hey Jeff !

Glad your enjoying yourself in the luxurious land of T & A (Toes and Ankles) ! Send me your ship too address , I'll get you some Pepsi from the Great ole US of A ....and that ain't no camel dunn either . Just make sure you got ICE !

Meanwhile , I'll get with SaltyDawg and we will go eat a banana split on your behalf at the local DQ .

Take care and keep in touch .

BEER30

C'mon, give us an addy. I'll send you some Pepsi(although Coke tastes much better)....lol...especially when it's got whiskey in it.:)

Yo Dude,

Nothin' tastes right with whiskey in it except a glass with ice!!! But knowing how much you drink, send that addy and you'll get plenty of Pepsi (gag!).

We missed you (and especially Mini) at Vogel. No fried tacos was a shock!!! But I got to play with; and smoke some sport bikes.

Take care over there and don't lift any veils!