IGNORED

Firefighter Edition Pictures here!!

Tartan Terror

Ok everyone here are the pictures! Been raining for the last few days so I put her in the air and did all the decal work. Some of the gold leif decal work is boardered reflective material so the pics wont be the best till we get her in the sun but I couldnt keep you waiting any longer. Enjoy!!

The color is Chevrolet Victory Red. Much better than either of the HD Firefighter edition colors. I embraced that it is a Yamaha and I cant wait to see who asks how they can buy one!! LOL

Still got a few goodies to but on. Beer30 working on a trunk bib for me and I have a fw more small details. Next year Im going to do some Antique work on the wheels. Im thinking like the old trucks with the spoke wheels I will polish the outside ring and powdercoat the inside spokes with red. A little gold pinstripe in the spokes and there you go. Also Im putting My Member number and Dept initials on the fairng too. All the emblems are in decals so If I ever sell it I can tone down the fire truck flair but I think I will have this for a long while. Even thinking of having PCW racing do the big bore kit and make the engine a stroked 1500!! V-Max rear is next though!