IGNORED

Confession: My wife found some thongs hidden in my drawer!

BEER30

It's time for me to come out of the closet!

The VentureRiders forum has really been a good place for me to get things off of my chest and I hope this time is no different. The spirit of openness displayed in the past, mixed with a tolerance for people of all types and preferences, makes me think that it is 'ok' to share one of my closely guarded secrets; a secret that my closest friends and family would shun me for if they knew about it.

Let me say, first of all, that I was cold-busted keeping some thongs hidden in one of my drawers. No, they don't belong to some girl. They belong to me. I like wearing them! I can't help myself. It's not like I wear them all the time. Just whenever I can get a little "alone" time or riding the scoot, I like to slip into them. They make me feel free! When I first started wearing them they were kinda rough right were they rode up the middle, but after I got used to them, I hardly noticed they were there. This actually started a long time ago, when I was in the football camp in High School. I know, I know, but to help deal with certain stresses, I had some blue ones that I wore so much they almost came apart at the seems. It's not like I wore them during any inspections or reviews. But I can tell you that there was nothing better to wear especially when I was drunk! Well, after the High School, I never wore them again. I guess that I was just a little embarrassed. Also, it's not like I have any girly colors. I've got some in black, and a light blue, and my new favorites are a sort of darker magenta (not pink!), but definitely magenta. In the past, I have over-compensated for my hidden desire to wear them, and whenever the situation presented itself, I have openly criticized and bashed others that do, in front of my wife. But, about a month ago, when my wife was out of town, I cracked. I was at "that" section of the Wally-World and I just threw some that I thought might fit into the cart. I new they would go unnoticed by the checkout girl, probably assuming they were for my wife. I bought them and I wore those little babies all weekend long! I was shocked at the freedom I experienced.

Well, my wife first threatened to expose me to friends and family. She was really shocked and I cant blame her. The whole thing caught her off guard. But now that I have been cold busted, I figured, hey...I might as well be me! She came around the corner a little while ago and saw me with my black ones on. She just wouldn't stop laughing. I can accept that. It is worth it, to just be who I really am. I've stopped the pretending...I like wearing thongs!! I posted this in hope that others who have this passion would post their love for thongs. If you want, just post right now, before you read any more. "I love wearing thongs!!" You know who you are.

With a forum this big, I can't be the only one!

G

O

A

H

E

A

D

And

D

O

IT

Now, while hopefully someone is posting their passion for "thongs", let me explain this situation in more detail. When I was a little kid, my parents bought me a pair of leather sandals. I hated them and I can tell you that my toes still bear the scars of those unprotective footwear. Those sandals are in my earliest negative childhood memories. I was just one of those kids that smashed his foot into everything he could and honestly, the scars arent just on my toes...they're on the inside, too! One day, I cut those leather sandals up with some scissors and after having my a$$ severely beaten, I was never made to wear sandals again. My parents gave me some cowboy boots, praise the Lord, and that started my fond appreciation for all things BOOT! Oh, my family has teased me about sandals ever since and everone around me from those days forward, is well aware of my outward disgust for sandals. Then came summer camp. I needed thongs (flip-flops, shower shoes, whatever!) for the pool and the showers. I hadn't been at camp for two days when, at the pool, I was wearing some thongs and some water got under them and it was like hydro-planing. I busted my head on the concrete and was sick for two days with a serious concussion, and had to go home. That was it as far as I was concerned, but then came the football camp. I HAD to have some there. No telling what the heck was going on in the shower before I hit it and I was glad to have something between me and the floor. If it had been up to me though, I would have preferred to wear some boon dockers in the shower. But I did not have any serious accidents while wearing thongs in football camp. And I did get drunk while wearing some! After the High school, no more.Now, I love boots! Cowboy, hiking, desert, jungle, moon, boon dockers, jump, tankers, engineers, pole-climbers, Doc's, snakebite, and if you can put a steel toe in them, that's even better.Well, after decades of wearing boots, I have begun to realize that my feet need some attention. In the past, if I wasn't in shoes or boots, I was barefoot. But, as I have gotten older, it is hard for my flat feet to go barefoot all night around the house. So, one day I was at the store and I bought some thongs. Actually two pairs in different sizes and they both fit so I kept them. My feet really needed this. This is all hilarious to my wife because, as I said before, everyone knows that I have an unnatural abhorrence to sandals, flip-flops, etc. So, I kept them from her. She busted me. Because I have been such an out-spoken critic of all things 'sandal', she has threatened to take pictures of them and send them to my family. She laughs herself silly now every time she sees me in some. Hey, I just didn't know what I was missing. Not only did I need them, I like them! I think that I am just going to only wear them in the house though! I hope you can appreciate the effort at humor in this post. While it may not seem like a big deal to you reading, it has been a huge deal around my house! My wife just cant stop with the teasing.

Now, I am hoping to see if someone was tricked into posting that they love wearing ladies underwear!!!

:nanner:

BEER30

That mental picture blinded me, and now I am afraid to go to bed thinking about the dreams, or nightmares I might have about Beer30 in a thong...............:shock3::shock3: Even though his post was about Thongs (Slippers), that 1st mental picture still is there..............thank goodness he clairified his explanation..............but that other image still haunts me.:crying:

I agree with the attitude of avoiding sandals and flip flops!!! I spend a lot of time at home barefoot, but I will wear Velcro aqua shoes , or mesh running shoes (untied), or slip on deck shoes when I can't safely be barefoot. But NO thongs!!:thumbdown:

Although not about foot wear, it reminds me of a joke:

A guy had just finished a great day with his buddies at the YMCA playing some intense rounds of hoops. After they showered up, he pulled out a pair of lacy pink panites and slipped them on. His buds were dumbfounded. One of them finally asked:

"When did you start wearing those?"

"When my wife found them in the glove box..."

As far as the thong thing, isn't it more manly to call it a banna hammoc?:banana:

In light of BEER30's confession, Counselors are standing by to take your calls. I am sure there MUST be a 12 step program out there somewhere for those that have had the "urge" to put on a thong. :doh:

On a personal note, the visual image of BEER30 in a thong has left me somewhat shaken, and I hope that I will be able to consume solid food in the next few days.I have a newfound respect for BEER30's wife and the old saying "what a good sport" has a whole new meaning to me now.

I admit that on a few occasions, I have "bared my soul" to this group about being "electrically challenged" or on another occasion being "Color Blind". But if I ever divulge my obsessions with womens underwear or footwear for that matter, someone PLEASE PM my cell phone number to DR. Jack Kevorkian post haste! Jean was passing by the computer just as my chin hit the computer desk, glanced at the screen and said, "Isn't that Special"!!

Dude, you have set a whole new "Bench Mark" for weirdness! My hats off to ya'!!!:thumbsup2:

:rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

Earl and Jean

I agree with the attitude of avoiding sandals and flip flops!!! I spend a lot of time at home barefoot, but I will wear Velcro aqua shoes , or mesh running shoes (untied), or slip on deck shoes when I can't safely be barefoot. But NO thongs!!:thumbdown:

Aww! Comon Al! Your wife told me you look cute in a thong! :stirthepot:

:think:You know something? Now that im thinking about it, about 1 month or so ago I met Beer30 and his wife for breakfast and he hugged me. I thought I felt his hand slip a bit low to my waist band and slip in for a sec but I just shook it off. When we went outside to depart we hugged again and dam if I didnt feel it again. Now I know what it was. It was a thong check!!!!!

I figured Beer and Big Tom were getting ready to start seeing each other in a therapy group!

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Don't go there......wait till you see what I wear at Dons MD..cant dissapoint my admirers who sent them to me..now theres a sleepless night for all you guys...lol:whistling:

Don't go there......wait till you see what I wear at Dons MD..cant dissapoint my admirers who sent them to me..now theres a sleepless night for all you guys...lol:whistling:

I'll have my camera with me, so nobody will have to use their imagination.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

:think:You know something? Now that im thinking about it, about 1 month or so ago I met Beer30 and his wife for breakfast and he hugged me. I thought I felt his hand slip a bit low to my waist band and slip in for a sec but I just shook it off. When we went outside to depart we hugged again and dam if I didnt feel it again. Now I know what it was. It was a thong check!!!!!

Ruffy , It took you long enough ! How do you think I paid for breakfast ?

Man ......your so slow , you sure you don't ride a 1st Gen ? First time to clip your wallet , second time to put it back . Can't wait till we eat again !!!!!! :happy34::crackup::happy34:

BEER30

Tom, You know these guys ( The Lonely Heart Tater-Tot Club) can't wait till MD . They will be sitting on the edge of their seats to see if anything will Flip-Flop in the thong. :scared:

BEER30