IGNORED

Confession: My wife found some thongs hidden in my drawer!

BEER30

But if I ever divulge my obsessions with womens underwear or footwear for that matter, someone PLEASE PM my cell phone number to DR. Jack Kevorkian post haste!

Earl and Jean

I think, that you already did, with this post......... :bang head: :stickpoke:

Any thoughts on who will get your first gens???? :duck::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

After reading this post.......I didnt sleep well at all last night.........at least I didnt have dreams about Beer30 running around in a thong..............:bang head:but the image still bothers me.........I think I have been scarred for life.:crying:

Thanks Gene

Them ain't called Dreams Lewis. They are NIGHTMARES!!!!

The right Doctor MIGHT help you!!

Ruffy , It took you long enough ! How do you think I paid for breakfast ?

Man ......your so slow , you sure you don't ride a 1st Gen ? First time to clip your wallet , second time to put it back . Can't wait till we eat again !!!!!! :happy34::crackup::happy34:

BEER30

Sorry bud, but that hand went down a leetle bit further than my wallet....and I had a wedgie when I got home....Probably didnt feel it because it was so cold out and I was loaded with drugs.....:stickpoke:

You just aren't right man.:bowdown::buttkick::rotf: You have the sense of humor that me and my friends are shunned for. I must say however that you had me both disgusted and wanting to stop reading and laughing histerically at the same time. You are awesome. Great post! By the way I don't like thongs. (flip flops, as I was taught to call them growing up) I have on the other hand grown to love leather closed toe sandles. I hope to meet you and have a couple beers at Don's M.D. if you'll be there. I'll bring my camera so I can show all my friends what a grown man looks like in a thong. (p.s. I purposely said....A....thong.........I only plan on taking a pictur of one foot!!!):whistling:

Big Mike.....who's hoping your really talking about feet thongs and not underwear!:thumbsup2:

You just aren't right man.:bowdown::buttkick::rotf: You have the sense of humor that me and my friends are shunned for. I must say however that you had me both disgusted and wanting to stop reading and laughing histerically at the same time. You are awesome. Great post! By the way I don't like thongs. (flip flops, as I was taught to call them growing up) I have on the other hand grown to love leather closed toe sandles. I hope to meet you and have a couple beers at Don's M.D. if you'll be there. I'll bring my camera so I can show all my friends what a grown man looks like in a thong. (p.s. I purposely said....A....thong.........I only plan on taking a pictur of one foot!!!):whistling:

Big Mike.....who's hoping your really talking about feet thongs and not underwear!:thumbsup2:

Hey Beer....sounds like you have a date for MD.............:thumbsup2: