IGNORED

surgery tomorrow

Grandpagak

WELL tomorrow i go in for my bariatric surgery, at 5:30 am. I DO HOPEthat the doc is awake also.. I gotta ask him how many of these he has done.. if he i closeing in on a thousand, im gonna tell him that i will wait a while.. cause odds of diein are 1 in 1000.. cant be to careful with this.. (lol) kinda scared, kinda excited, kinda sic over it..

but on the other hand kinda lookin forward to it.. but i guess that im bout as ready as im gonna get.. if the lord takes me, i guess thats his will.. i am ready.. ( i hope)

:smile11: :smile11: :smile11:

thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.. i am having the bypass surgery.. i will let you all know how it turns out when i git the chance.. i will try to see if i can get my daughter to bring in her laptop.. again thanks, you are all such wonderful people, and i am PROUD to be a part of this group.. i will be thinkin of you all..:thumbsup2::smile11:

Gary,

As with all the other, best of luck with it. We had a young woman have it done at work and she's dropped about 50 lbs since having it done around Thanksgiving. Just remember it's a lifestyle change and you have to be in it mentally. As always we are here for you and I'm very excited to see how you do with it...be safe my friend.

PS: Here's to you being Half the man you are :)