IGNORED

How many Women ride their own bikes here?

highwaypeg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good question. I know that we have at least a couple and hopefully they will see this post and join in. My wife has owned and ridden her own but really didn't like it that much. She likes riding around the area here but not the longer trips. She doesn't own one at this time.

Nice bike by the way. :)

There are a few that ride here right off the top of my head

Naugh-t Brad T's wife

Gail O HalRSV99 wife

Rhonda Barnes Brick's wife

Dizzyblondekid

Tazmocycle's wife Sue

The Jesters wife Char

Mamamo Frogmans wife

Thats right off the head with CRS :) Hope to see you at some of the events :happy34:

Inquiring minds want to know, just how many of you "I ride my own, ladies" are out there anyway?

Welcome aboard Highwaypeg, You'll find a bunch of neat people to ride with on this site, both male and female in the next riding season. Our riding season is just beginning down here in Georgia. Ride on down.

Rides her V star 1300 all over the place. She puts more miles on her bike than I do mine.

She works in town about twenty miles from home and riding her bike saves mucho gas during the riding season.

We hunny mooned on our motorcycles 7 days, five states, 2k miles... too many miles too fast, but we had a good time picking bugs from our teeth.

My wife rides an '02 V Star 1100. It's just too boring riding on the back with me. She wants me to give it a custom paint job this summer, but hasn't decided exactly what she wants it to be yet.

I did not realize how many women riders we had on here.

Edited by pegscraper

Interestingly its mostly the guys getting on here and telling about their wives riding. Hey ladies why not brag a little . personally i've always liked hearing from lady riders and encouraged them My ex and i rode together for 27 years. She rode sport bikes and I could watch her all day long. Come on ladies speak up and be counted!:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard highwaypeg. Nice bike. I too have a 650 V-star 2006, I love it. Never dreamed I would be riding my own bike someday till I met my husband Mike. Walked into the store one day and said I'll take that bike, wrote a check and had a 650 Boulevard 2005. Rode that to the black hills and back one fourth of July weekend, could barely get off of it, went to another shop and traded it in for the cadilac V-star and never looked back. :banana: I still prefer to ride on back of Mikes if it is short distances or doing a lot of driving around town. Out on the open road I love it. My longest solo trip was to pork in the pines. After getting off the beaten path I put around 800 miles on my bike that day. :bang head:needless to say, I found out how far I can push my stress level. lolllllll. God Bless JoDee