IGNORED

It's here!!!

Ole

I finally received my new bike today. December 15th I purchased a new Silver 2008 RSV S on EBAY. It took the dealer three weeks to assemble the bike and have it ready for delivery. Another week went by before the trucking company picked the bike up for delivery. Sit in a warehouse in Chicago for another two weeks and finally it heads to Texas last weekend. Dark thirty this morning the trucker is ringing my doorbell with the bike at her new home. WOOHOO!! It was a long wait but well worth it. Took it for a short spin today before the cold front blew in. Can't wait to get her on the open road. Snapped a couple of quick pics of her.

Ken

Thanks for the congrats all. My wife and I are excited about the new toy. I just discovered that the bike came with Dunlop 404's instead of the Bridgstone tires. From what I read about the Bridgestones on other threads I am grateful for the Dunlop's.:thumbsup2:

Nice!...You'll enjoy the ride....Is "Chromey Clause" coming in February this year?

George In Virginia

:080402gudl_prv:

My wife asked "what does he mean Chromey Clause?"

I think she is about to find out what you mean. :mo money: Oh yea, Chromey Clause is on his way.:cool10:

Ken