IGNORED

Sad day for Ventureriders...........

DragonRider

Thought I would bring this post to everyones attention............saw it in another post in a different section........

Join me in sending prayers out to his family...

Darrell Steure....aka..Maddabber

newf121 user_offline.gif

icon1.gif Rest in peace darrell steuer

Just wanted to let everyone know darrell passed away this morning january 24 2009 at 720 am rest in peace my dear friend

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R i p, darrell.

abdul.

below is one of darrell's recent posts...

I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers, some of you I know others I do not not. A mans wealth is not in money but in his family, friends and health. Just so you all know this started with a cough In Sept, I thought it was a cold and so looked after it like I had done many times before. Finally went to the family doc said it was broncitis after a couple of meds nothing doing. To make things short through catscan etc they thought TB, Lung Cancer or this other diease. Well now the cancer Doctors thinks the cough and all the other stuff is a by product of Kidney Cancer. There will be more test coming to make sure this is it. Yes I'm worried but it is in someone's higher hands as well as the docs.

Thanyou again for your support. and NO no one can borrow my new Bushtec.

Darrell

Edited by chabicheka
added darrells recent post.

My prayers go out to Darrells family. although ive never met anyone here you all feel like friends. I just lost my Dad to a tragic accedent Wensday afternoon so I know how they must feel.:2143:

So sorry to hear about your Dad. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers also.

We wish to add our sincere condolences to Darrells family and hope that he is at peace.

He is not the first of our memebers lost this year and I only hopethat those that proceeded darrel are waiting with a bike warmed up and ready to ride. The universe is a big place with lots to see. I'm sure he'll be waiting for us too. aike waiting and ready to show us around. PB&J and Rawhide.

Always sad news indeed to hear of another member passing on. Darrell is right in measuring his wealth not in riches but by whom he calls friends. Many who call this site their second home can be counted as his friend, even those who he had not met. Prayers for Darrell's family during these trying days.

Rip Darrell.

Larry