IGNORED

Favorite comedy movie

TATERS

"All of me" with Lily Tomlin and Steve Martin. Can never forget the scene when Steve was walking half as a woman and half as a man.

Also I like the mel Brooks movies, Pink Panther movies and one of my all time favourites is "Silver Streak" with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of good suggestions, I will add my recent favorite.

BIG TROUBLE with Tim Allen.

Lots of good actors (The guy that played the "tick" is just one of many good placements), very good writing, and many memorable lines.

"You Got that right!".

If you haven't seen it, rent it, guaranteed smiles and rolling laughter.

"Hot Dog the Movie", is a ski movie that came out in the 80's right before I started skiing, and I always watch it before I go skiing, its a good romp, has a couple of risque scenes in it, but for laughs its a great watch for a skier, much like bikers watching Wild Hogs.....another favorite of mine now.

Edited by DragonRider

Got to say my all time favorite is Rustlers Rhapsody with Tom Berenger. Down Periscope is a close second.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKHwVN-lLY]YouTube - Tough Bar[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OaA3LZHbQs]YouTube - Tom Berenger - clip from "Rustler's Rhapsody."[/ame]

not really movies but I can watch "Mr. Bean" or "Faulty Towers" or "Are You Being Served" over and over again and still split my guts laffin.

I thought i was the only one who watches "are you being served" i bout the whole collection last year love that show

This is a hard one Taters. There are so many I like, I do like Christmas Vacation; and the Three Amigo's with Steve Martin. The one that I laughed the hardest at in the theater was My Big Fat Greek Wedding!

But there are so many that make me laugh especially the old slap stick kind of humor.

Good Topic Taters!

Yama Mama:hurts:

Got to say my all time favorite is Rustlers Rhapsody with Tom Berenger. Down Periscope is a close second.

Wayne,

That was soooo funny. Big Tom and I have never heard of... or seen that movie. We have to rent it.

Everyone brought up some real classics. They are all great!

Thanks for the memories.

Let's all spend the weekend laughing. We have been way to serious lately. lol :rotfl::rotfl:

Yep...have to agree with the all of the above as well....

Personally, can't pick a favorite...Too big of a movie buff (I have well over 1000 DVDs)....But I am surprised no one brought up Super Troopers...I stop the clicking when I see it on. Love that flick...:D

Wayne,

That was soooo funny. Big Tom and I have never heard of... or seen that movie. We have to rent it.

Everyone brought up some real classics. They are all great!

Thanks for the memories.

Let's all spend the weekend laughing. We have been way to serious lately. lol :rotfl::rotfl:

Every now and again it comes on HBO. It was originally released in VHS and only recently converted to DVD. The entire movie is like that. A spoof of "ALL" westerns from the early days to the spaghetti westerns. Patrick Wayne makes an appearance in the end, Andy Griffith is a Gay Cattle Baron. Pure slapstick funny stuff. Nothing gross at all. At the end of the second clip where "Rex" says "I know" that's the running theme of the movie. He goes from town to town to clean them up and they are all the same so he know's pretty much everything that is going to happen, only this one he steps out of the norm and he gets a curve ball thrown at him.

I loved the movie, but the TV series is better and the Radio Show was the BEST!!!!!

Oh and anything with Monty Python.

:bowdown:

I actually WAS talking about the TV-Series :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Monty Phyton is fine for me also. Always look on the bright Side of Life ....