IGNORED

She's Not MAD at ME

BradT

Thanks Goodness

Well I boo-booed again and I am very sorry. Today we went for ride, actually heading down to Carl's with Rhonda, my mother in law, sister on law and 4 yr old niece. The fog was horrible, and we never made it.

The fog was so bad at times it was tough to see the end of the hood. As I was driving south I was looking for the stop sign as I was familiar with the road, and by the time I saw the sign it was too late, car would not stop, and I entered the intersection. We collided with the another car. Our right front corner hit the left front of his car, and he ended up in a ditch which dropped about 5 feet, and I was spun around.

Rhonda, my mother in law and myself were all put in ambulances and sent to the hospital for xrays. Rhonda hit her head on the side window and has a good goose egg on her head also pretty sore in the chest. Her sister also banged her head, not that bad but is also sore. Rhonda's mom has a sprained wrist, and some muscle aches as she is 70 yrs old, but you would never know it. I have a cracked rib and some sore muscles. MY niece got a nice teddy bear from the fireman and she is fine.

Even the 4 people in the other car are okay. Thanks to Brick (Darryl and Rhonda) for coming to get us at the hospital and getting to the accident scene quickly to remove some of our valuables. And I am very glad no one was seriously hurt.

Pics of my car attached and this is the one I got only 3 months ago and have managed over 12,000 km on it, dam I liked that car. Also one pic of the car we hit.

BRad

PS:

And Swifty when offering my wife a place to stay safe, do you think she deserves more than the cot. :think:

Oh yah another bloody ticket for running a stop sign.

You gotta cut Swifty some slack. The Browner is probably in the flat and a cot is all he has left to offer!!!

Cut him some slack, did you see this one post #20, nice guy offers an injured lady a cot.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30364&page=2

Police said he had to give the ticket when people get hurt. ?

Thanks

Brad

Glad to hear your all OK Brad, you're going to be sore the next couple of days, I take it wasn't a 4 way stop sign! The way the front end of the car is bent he must have been moving at a good pace, lucky the front took most of the impact could have been much worse if T-boned.

Ian

Gees Brad. take it easy on Rhonda and the in-laws eh. Sorry about your car but glad you are all OK. Also sorry about your ticket but you better fight it or else your insurance might be unaffordable. You don't want the bike insurance to go through the roof either.

Brad,

I'm sincerely sorry that this happened to you and your family. Looking at the pictures, I think you are lucky that nobody was hurt worse than they were. I'm sure there will be some aches and pains. Yes, it was a nice car but it can be replaced and the important thing is that you are all relatively OK. We will keep you in our prayers.

Brad,

Yea, the car was nice, but you will find another one. After talking with Rhonda, and her not knowing about her Mom, that was the biggest scare! Glad to hear no one was majorly hurt! Take care of that goose egg on Rhonda's head...that is scarry!! Now is the time you all need to depend on your girls:rotf::rotf:Sorry, it sounded good! Wooosp, sorry to make you laugh!

As I told Rhonda, if you guys need anything...like taking Mom home, or anything, we are here for yous! Only a phone call away!

Thanks for the well wishes.

Rhonda managed to find some grey and purple eye liner for her left eye to match the right eye she banged which is swollen, happens to match my Purple bike. The bump on her fore head is a pretty blue, like her eyes. :innocent:

Again thanks

Brad

Duuuude Brad, realy soory for Accident :doh:. Glad everyone os OK. Boo-boos will heal, But car looks to me totaled. That was good bang. Well you should give Rhonda to drive, she is better driver, and 2008 is not over jet:bang head:. Say Hi to yours, and wish them speedy recovery.

Edited by stardbog

Hey you all,, glad you're ok,,,,, coming down here were ya???? well that was nice,,I could even have been home,,,,what a mess those cars are in,,,,,,,more cheap metal for GM to build new ones I guess,,,,,,,hope it all turns out ok and you heal fast,,,,,,,,need something, just call and we'll see what can be accomplished.

What a way to end the year........good thing those air bags worked liked they are supposed to..........Hope you guys heal fast, just take it easy for a few days, cause you guys gonna hurt for a few more.........it usually starts on the second or third day. Take care, glad nobody was seriously hurt. Looks like the car is toast though. Hope your new insurance rates:mo money: dont break you...........As for the ticket, throw yourself on the mercy of the court.........I drove in fog like that once, worst place to do it, it was on the BRP...........Scared the crap outta me and the family. Never again.............:no-no-no: