IGNORED

Alan Johnson

Freebird

I received the following information from ReineyRooster. Please keep the friends and family in your prayers. Though Al may have just joined to help out with the Rally, he DID post here a number of times and as with any of our members will be missed.

From ReinyRooster

Don, a very good friend of mine, Al Johnson died December 19th and was laid to rest December 23, 2008. He joined this club just to become a member so that he could help us organize and run the VentureRider rally that we held in Kitchener this year, and was in charge of the t-shirt sales until he become to ill to handle it. His handle was "King of squirrels".

May Alan rest in peace.

Had the fortune of meeting Alan at the very first meeting Rooster had organized in kitchener to prepare for the kitchener meet. Very polite gentleman. Too bad didn't get to meet him again after that. Wish the people he left behind, courage to bear his loss.We all have to take that long ride someday. we will remember him in our prayers.

was shocked to see this. I know he was dealing with some health issues during the time he was helping with the tshirts, etc. I had spoke to him a little about it, but had no idea it was anything so serious as to end up at this point.

Prayers for his family for strength as they deal with their loss.