IGNORED

winter wonderland my butt!!

BIG TOM

HOLY COW!!! Man are we getting hammered up here..snowing and blowing so hard i can't see out the windows..Want to snow blow the driveway, but it makes no sense to do it now..Its really pileing up..After fridays storm that left about a foot of snow, i had everything cleaned up..now it gonna be a real mess..How about you guys west of lake erie..Is it still snowing your way? My dog refuses to go outside,she gives me that look as if i'm crazy and jumps back on the chair....this is supposed to last all day and into tomorrow. Maybe they will close down the goverment buildings tomorrow and i wont have to go to work..Fat chance!!..ITS SNOWMAGEDDEN!!!!:bawling:

Were still getting hammered here too Tom. Wind blowing at about 35mph and the driveway now had drifts in it again. I'm done shoveling, I'll hire a guy with a tractor to move the snow in the middle of the yard. Just went out and bought 5 60# bags of concrete to put in the back of the wagon for weight.....I will find a job down south in '09, the north can keep this crap!

:soapbox:

Maybe they will close down the goverment buildings tomorrow and i wont have to go to work..

Closing down the Prison?? They wouldn't leave. Got it made!!

DO JAILS IN WV SMELL LIKE GOAT BARNS LIKE THEY DO HERE IN NY? NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH RAISING GOATS...I'M BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.....DON'T WANT THE GOAT RAISERS MAD AT ME....:whistling:

Were still getting hammered here too Tom. Wind blowing at about 35mph and the driveway now had drifts in it again. I'm done shoveling, I'll hire a guy with a tractor to move the snow in the middle of the yard. Just went out and bought 5 60# bags of concrete to put in the back of the wagon for weight.....I will find a job down south in '09, the north can keep this crap!

:soapbox:

Yeah sure you will. If Don could find the post from back in o4/05 winter, you were saying the same thing. :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

We got hit hard (for a place which can go for 2-3 years without snow). Got about ten inches and still snowing. Set a record for low temperature night before last -10. It is -4 now. Some years all we get is some frost. Main problem here is no one knows how to drive in the stuff and there is not much in the way of road clearing equipment. All the roads are very hilly and winding (great bike roads in the summer). If we do get snow it is usualy an inch or two and lasts a day or two.

DO JAILS IN WV SMELL LIKE GOAT BARNS LIKE THEY DO HERE IN NY? NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH RAISING GOATS...I'M BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.....DON'T WANT THE GOAT RAISERS MAD AT ME....:whistling:

??? Convicts clean them. We supply top of the line cleaning supplies?? Maybe they smell like convicts???

What are you all whining about ? :rotf:

I prayed for snow when I lived in Alaska , making $35.00 an hour plowing snow. I remembered it once snowing over 4' in two days . Crying over 4-6" , geez guys , give me a break ! :stirthepot::stirthepot::stickinouttounge::rotf:

BEER30

Heck if it was only four or six inches, I'd be out riding right now....around Buffalo we talk about snow in feet not inches.....:rasberry:

Sure wish that Global Warming would kick in and we could ride year around up here in Michigan. Below zero wind chills tonight and lots of snow, maybe next year "AL". Motorcycle show in 12 days, spring not to far away.

I wouldnt think there was anyone left up there by all the snowbirds around town :confused24::smile11:

THAT STUFF IS COMMING YOUR WAY..GOT ABOUT TWO FEET OF THE STUFF SINCE YESTERDAY..STILL BLOWING LIKE THE DICKENS....DID THE DRIVEWAY TWICE.. GIVEN UP ON IT ...GET PREPARED BOBBY ITS ON ITS WAY...LAKE EFFECT SNOW HEADING SOUTH TONIGHT AND TOMORROW...YOU'R OFFICIALLY WARNED..ITS A NASTY ONE.....:whistling:

We got hit hard (for a place which can go for 2-3 years without snow). Got about ten inches and still snowing. Set a record for low temperature night before last -10. It is -4 now. Some years all we get is some frost. Main problem here is no one knows how to drive in the stuff and there is not much in the way of road clearing equipment. All the roads are very hilly and winding (great bike roads in the summer). If we do get snow it is usualy an inch or two and lasts a day or two.

DITTO! it's been snowing all day so far... I cleared my driveway and deck and now it's got just as much snow as when I started...gonna have to go at it again...and we ain't seen the end yet!!

I was out and about xmas shopping today...decided to leave the rest of it until tomorrow on the way home...way too many IDIOTS out there that have no idea whatsoever on how to drive in these conditions.

Maybe they will close down the goverment buildings tomorrow and i wont have to go to work..

Closing down the Prison?? They wouldn't leave. Got it made!!

Dan, they closed down all government buildings in Buffalo today...Too bad I already called in sick..Got 14 inches of snow on friday and another 21 inches yesterday...only calling for another 5 or 6 inches today..Its a real mess out there...High winds...gusts yesterday at 50 mph..today only 30..Going to build a fire ,then snowblow the driveway this afternoon...:group cheers:

Finally things are calming down...took almost 2 and 1/2 hrs to clean up the driveway......Some drifts were 4 feet high...snow blower is old and didn't like those drifts..went for gas this morning and the roads were bad...snow bands drifting south toward bongobobs...Sorry Bob....your turn...things are getting back to normal slowly..:clap2: