IGNORED

With a heavy heart....

Squidley

....I have put my '08 up for sale in the classifieds. Nothing dire right now, but Things are getting a little tight here and I need to get a better handle on finances. Unfortunately that is a toy that can go

:(

If anyone knows of somebody looking for a newer RSV in excellent shape with goodies on it...please send them my way. BTW I am asking what it owed on the bike, but could negotiate a little.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep down inside Squid wants to get back on a first gen and we all know that, he just cant hang on to a 2nd gen very long for one reason or another.....:stirthepot::stirthepot:.....it must be the motorcycle gods sending him a message.................Anyway I sure hate to see Brad without a bike..........thats like having a peanut butter & jelly sandwich without the jelly..................:Venture:

Thanks Orrin

:thumbsup2:

Guest BluesLover

Hey Brad, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear that, and hopes and prayers that things get turned around quickly for you guys.

Cheers,

It's a heavy heart to read this of you having to close up financial ends as well. As previously noted there's always the possibility of getting a used 2nd gen by next year at a decent price. Sorry 1st genners we all know where Brad's heart is with there Ventures.

Best of luck to you Brad in getting what you need done - both with the sale and getting those pesky finances in order.

Larry

Me too am sorry to hear the news . A man without a scoot is as bad as being nekkid in public . Maybe we can get Lona to make a bunch of Cheesecakes and sale them to raise scoot payments . I know that there would be many here to buy one or two , maybe three .

BEER30

Gee Brad,

Both Jean and I were sorry to hear that you are having to sell your bike! I was without a VR for a number of years and "it just didn't feel right". I surely hope that once your finances are in better order, a new VR will find it's way to your house. I will spread the word in our neck of the woods. :080402gudl_prv:

Wishing You All the best with your sale,

Earl and Jean

Edited by skydoc_17
OOPS! Spelling!

....I have put my '08 up for sale in the classifieds. Nothing dire right now, but Things are getting a little tight here and I need to get a better handle on finances. Unfortunately that is a toy that can go

:(

If anyone knows of somebody looking for a newer RSV in excellent shape with goodies on it...please send them my way. BTW I am asking what it owed on the bike, but could negotiate a little.

this is SAD news indeed , Brad I'm sorry ta here this man .hope things improve ....ED

Bad news Squid. I know how it is. Couldn't afford what I've spent on bikes since my accident but had to have or go nuts. Finally starting to see light here. Hope it is at end of this tunnel. At least my job is secure!! Not going to run out of convicts.Good luck with sale. Hope you get back up soon. Let us know if we can help.

Me too am sorry to hear the news . A man without a scoot is as bad as being nekkid in public . Maybe we can get Lona to make a bunch of Cheesecakes and sale them to raise scoot payments . I know that there would be many here to buy one or two , maybe three .

BEER30

The torture of that mental image.............. Squid get dressed NOW, besides, can't have a frozen pond monster out of the water........ :snow::snow::snow: :stickpoke: :duck:

I won't be able to get any cheesecakes, until the Cody meet. :bang head:

Brad... I been in your shoes a few times and I know how tough this can be. Remember...for every down, there is an up and although you might have to do without such things as a scoot for a while... it's not forever.

All the best to ya!

-Rick

Well dear Buddy, when you're back in the market for a REAL bike, I know a dude who has a beautiful VR you could probably pry his hands off for 1/3 that price...and I know the colour would look good on ya too! Like the wise man says, "its all good."

:happy34:

Wow Brad that's a shocker, sorry to hear this, I was hoping we could have rode down to Don's together next year ( and if things turn around we probably still could) I suppose I could get a sidecar put on mine and still pick you up.:thumbsup2:

Ian