IGNORED

With a heavy heart....

Squidley

HEY BRAD AND LONNA, After the kind words you had for me last week I couldn't let this opportunity go by without adding my well wishes. I'm also a GM employee( retired) I also know how scary this uncertainty is.

Its been great reading all the love and comments from everyone on the sight. Its a real tribute to the friendship you've given out that it comes back you so great. Be proud you two.

Its been wonderful all the people that want to help you keep your bike or buy you a another one or pay i off for you. .....I noticed though no one actually wants to really BUY the bike from you ?!? Does it have cooties or something? LOL!:big-grin-emoticon:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY BRAD AND LONNA, After the kind words you had for me last week I couldn't let this opportunity go by without adding my well wishes. I'm also a GM employee( retired) I also know how scary this uncertainty is.

Its been great reading all the love and comments from everyone on the sight. Its a real tribute to the friendship you've given out that it comes back you so great. Be proud you two.

Its been wonderful all the people that want to help you keep your bike or buy you a another one or pay i off for you. .....I noticed though no one actually wants to really BUY the bike from you ?!? Does it have cooties or something? LOL!:big-grin-emoticon:

Like I have mentioned on this post....I am a rich man to have folks that care about me. You reap what you sow, so I believe that I have done a fair amount of sowing here

:) I am glad to see that the feds are going to help the big 3. This takes a load off my mind for a few months atleast, then I may have another job...who knows.

Thank you all again for your support and well wishes, it's the worst time to sell a bike and right before Christmas no less. If Lonna can find some work and ease the burden that could be all we need. If I can just get some sheckles ahead in the bank, I wont have to sell it

:banana: