IGNORED

Just got THE CALL

renate

I promised I let you know as soon as I heard from Alan. He is tired and worn out but he is OK. Alan was only able to drive about 250 to 300 miles a day, due to blizzard and white out conditions and more than once he had some daubts about making it. He is in Canada now, 700 miles away from Seattle. Tomorrow he will try to cross the Rockies. I guess that's no picknic either but atleast we have communication back.

Thank's to all of you who gave me strenght and hope.

I promised I let you know as soon as I heard from Alan. He is tired and worn out but he is OK. Alan was only able to drive about 250 to 300 miles a day, due to blizzard and white out conditions and more than once he had some daubts about making it. He is in Canada now, 700 miles away from Seattle. Tomorrow he will try to cross the Rockies. I guess that's no picknic either but atleast we have communication back.

Thank's to all of you who gave me strenght and hope.

Fantastic news Renate.I think you need to tell dispatch that you need a load going west so you can meet him halfway and have a big time reunion...:thumbsup2:

Take care,feel free to call us any time you need to talk....:) Cell # is in my profile....

Great news, Renate!!! Breathed a sigh of relief, and a prayer of Thanks for his safety, and your having found out that he was okay. Tell him to be careful out there, and give him a big :bighug: for us. Give yourself one too, that will help 'til he gets home to do it for you. Larry