IGNORED

Dragonriders...."Gift"

Squidley

OK Folks,

We haven't had a good practical type joke in a while....so I'll be the typical culprit and start this one.

As many of you know this last weekend down in NC Bobbie (Sleeperhawks Mechanic) and I got our inking done for the St. Judes Donation drive we had. Lonna and I drove the wagon down to NC as the weather wasn't going to permit the bike. We stopped for fuel and I found a "Gift" for Lewis. I thought he might be showing up and I was going to give it to him there....we'll he couldn't make it :(

....but the "Gift" was still in NC. So now what :confused24: I'll tell you all what, a bit of an enigma for Lewis. Lewis now has to catch up with his "Gift" as it is now starting a trek of sorts around the country. You see, this "Gift" will be continually changing hands at M&E and such. The person that travels the farthest, on 2 or 4 wheels will take the gift with them to their home. Only to take it to the next M&E they go to where it will then continue on, until Lewis is at one of the M&E's that it makes it to. I also want to add that this is strictly voluntary for folks to participate in. If you dont want the responsibility of having it, then please dont take it. This is all in fun and I dont want this to be a burden on anyone.

I wont devulge what the "Gift" is, but I can guarantee you that he will love it. Now what I want to do is let everyone, including Lewis know who has the "Gift" David Duquette AKA Riderduke has it in his posession in Virginia. The next M&E Dave gets to is where the "Gift" will be. When the "Gift" changes hands, either the person that handed it off or the recipient will then post in this thread who has it and where it's located.

So now all the pressure is on you Lewis, you have to hunt down your "Gift" and nobody is to tell you what it is. You'll just have to go get it to find out....happy hunting my friend :stickpoke:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just hope it doesnt get all used up or broken before I can get my hands on it..........I hope it keeps heading south so I dont have to travel too far to get it........especially with the onset of winter coming................

Thanks Squid, you really know how to stir things up, dont you. Oh and I bet you spilled the beans to my wife last nite didnt you...........hmm, might have to butter her up quite a bit..........

Thanks............

OK Folks,

We haven't had a good practical type joke in a while....so I'll be the typical culprit and start this one.

As many of you know this last weekend down in NC Bobbie (Sleeperhawks Mechanic) and I got our inking done for the St. Judes Donation drive we had. Lonna and I drove the wagon down to NC as the weather wasn't going to permit the bike. We stopped for fuel and I found a "Gift" for Lewis. I thought he might be showing up and I was going to give it to him there....we'll he couldn't make it :(

....but the "Gift" was still in NC. So now what :confused24: I'll tell you all what, a bit of an enigma for Lewis. Lewis now has to catch up with his "Gift" as it is now starting a trek of sorts around the country. You see, this "Gift" will be continually changing hands at M&E and such. The person that travels the farthest, on 2 or 4 wheels will take the gift with them to their home. Only to take it to the next M&E they go to where it will then continue on, until Lewis is at one of the M&E's that it makes it to. I also want to add that this is strictly voluntary for folks to participate in. If you dont want the responsibility of having it, then please dont take it. This is all in fun and I dont want this to be a burden on anyone.

I wont devulge what the "Gift" is, but I can guarantee you that he will love it. Now what I want to do is let everyone, including Lewis know who has the "Gift" David Duquette AKA Riderduke has it in his posession in Virginia. The next M&E Dave gets to is where the "Gift" will be. When the "Gift" changes hands, either the person that handed it off or the recipient will then post in this thread who has it and where it's located.

So now all the pressure is on you Lewis, you have to hunt down your "Gift" and nobody is to tell you what it is. You'll just have to go get it to find out....happy hunting my friend :stickpoke:

Well I just hope it doesnt get all used up or broken before I can get my hands on it..........I hope it keeps heading south so I dont have to travel too far to get it........especially with the onset of winter coming................

Thanks Squid, you really know how to stir things up, dont you. Oh and I bet you spilled the beans to my wife last nite didnt you...........hmm, might have to butter her up quite a bit..........

Thanks............

Actually she doesn't know anything about it...but you might want to butter her up just for goodness sake

:)

As if I dont spend enuff time on here now, I am going to have to be watching it a bit closer...........like all the time..:bang head::bang head:

I don't think you can butter her up enough to get her to tell you what it is. Not sure where the next meet is that Riderduke will be at, you're gonna need to keep an eye on them meet posts Lewis.:whistling:

Margaret

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I just love the Idea !! !!

Lewis, may i suggest you to start the Hunting for the Gift early and get ahold of it before End of May 2009.

Because ...

if the Gift could make it's Way to Don's Maintenance Day, Chances are very high that the Trip to gather YOUR Gift would finally lead you to an Island way up in the northern Atlantic .... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now if someone has already passed this thing, it could be difficult to get it passed again, for so it is mostly with things that have been passed.

Lewis, I suggest you attempt to get at this thingie very sson for the more often it gets passed the more often it must also be consumed, and as it is, consuming it may be a consderable effort.

I'm thinking the closest this is gonna come to Lewis is here on the Jan 3rd meet. I know someone from the Ga group is already talking about trying to make it. So maybe you'll get lucky Lewis and it'll show up in your own backyard. Unless he doesn't make it then might be a bit farther for ya to go.

Margaret