IGNORED

Dragonriders...."Gift"

Squidley

OK Here Is Little Twist. I'm Meet with Duke this weekend, and Gift is in My Possesion. Lew You Don't wanna know what is, But if you want to step by in Freezzzzing Chicago for Beer. Go For it.

So Dan you coming to the VA Beach M&E or not. As it stands now The Sleeperhawks might end up with the "GIFT".:stirthepot:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dan you coming to the VA Beach M&E or not. As it stands now The Sleeperhawks might end up with the "GIFT".:stirthepot:

Does flying there in airplanes count? The way Dan covers some distances overnight I think he charters carrier aircraft. You'd think this gift should only be given to someone who touches pavement the whole way. What are the rules? :scratchchin:

Does flying there in airplanes count? The way Dan covers some distances overnight I think he charters carrier aircraft. You'd think this gift should only be given to someone who touches pavement the whole way. What are the rules? :scratchchin:

It doesn't matter how one gets there so long as they Meet and Eat (and of course BS).:thumbsup2:

And you werent any help were you...........TROUBLEMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it will be worn out or broken by the time I get it, or somone will decide to keep it.................:crying:

No worries Lewis, Riderduke will follow the rules and post who has it....I have a feeling I know who it is and it's pretty close if I imagine right

:whistling:

The person that travels the farthest, on 2 or 4 wheels will take the gift with them to their home. Only to take it to the next M&E they go to where it will then continue on, until Lewis is at one of the M&E's that it makes it to. I also want to add that this is strictly voluntary for folks to participate in. If you dont want the responsibility of having it, then please dont take it. This is all in fun and I dont want this to be a burden on anyone.

The Rules were followed to the Letter. Since Squidley made it voluntary and the Sleeperhawks Didn't want the Huge responsibility in caring for the gift. the person who went the next furthest was Ventureing Sole AKA David Nelson. Did you guys know that Northern VA is about 215 miles from VA Beach. So the gift is still in Virginia.

Hey Lewis, When you coming to Virginia for a Visit:whistling::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rasberry:

I've been wrong before, but I do hope that David or it's new owner comes on with a pic of who does have it so I can atleast keep track of it

:doh:

Found a picture of the new "Caretaker if the Gift"

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20Maintenance%20Day%2008/th_IMG_3563.jpg

Venturing Sole

aka David Nelson

Caretaker of the Gift

Sounds like an official Title to me ....

I think the one who carries the Responsibility of the Gift, should carry this Title as long as the Gift is under his Watch.

:crackup::crackup::missingtooth:

You might be onto something there Lutz

:scratchchin:

You guys are too :stickpoke:much, I dont think George didnt want the responsibility,,,,,I think he just wanted to keep me waiting longer because I was supposed to be at the N. Ga. meet next weekend, so he passed on it to keep it traveling..........I know how you guys think and just so you know, I will not be there next week as our motorcycle ministry is having our Angel Tree ride next Sat. to deliver gifts to underpriviliged kids, so that takes precedent over the meet and eat, the kids come first, so I would not have been there to claim it. So it might be at Vogel, or MD, or WVSI before I see it. Just be sure to take care of it........

So to the "Caretaker of the Gift" dont use it all up, or wear it out, or get it dirty, maybe I should take out some insurance on it.......

The Rules were followed to the Letter. Since Squidley made it voluntary and the Sleeperhawks Didn't want the Huge responsibility in caring for the gift. the person who went the next furthest was Ventureing Sole AKA David Nelson. Did youguys know that Northern VA is about 215 miles from VA Beach. So the gift is still in Virginia.

Hey Lewis, When you coming to Virginia for a Visit:whistling::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rasberry:

Snapped a picture of the gift as it laid in trunk of the Caretakr of the Gift! :whistling:

Not my fault you can't see it!!!:stirthepot::happy-emoticon::rasberry:

I love you guys....I'm laughing all the way from a frozen Michigan

:rotfl:

I knew I could count on all you nuts!

Edited by Squidley

You guys are too :stickpoke:much, I dont think George didnt want the responsibility,,,,,I think he just wanted to keep me waiting longer because I was supposed to be at the N. Ga. meet next weekend, so he passed on it to keep it traveling..........I know how you guys think and just so you know, I will not be there next week as our motorcycle ministry is having our Angel Tree ride next Sat. to deliver gifts to underpriviliged kids, so that takes precedent over the meet and eat, the kids come first, so I would not have been there to claim it. So it might be at Vogel, or MD, or WVSI before I see it. Just be sure to take care of it........

So to the "Caretaker of the Gift" dont use it all up, or wear it out, or get it dirty, maybe I should take out some insurance on it.......

Lewis, stay positive ...

At least you know, it will fit in the Trunk of a Bike, there's no need to bring the Truck with you to bring it home.

Now, i'm not saying that i'm not laughing about the Pic, but Pic by Pic there's Info revealed. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Lewis, stay positive ...

At least you know, it will fit in the Trunk of a Bike, there's no need to bring the Truck with you to bring it home.

Now, i'm not saying that i'm not laughing about the Pic, but Pic by Pic there's Info revealed. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

But did you noticed that the trunk isn't closed maybe it doesn't:whistling:

Attached Thumbnails

attachment.php?attachmentid=24311&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1228679248

But did you noticed that the trunk isn't closed maybe it doesn't:whistling:

Attached Thumbnails

attachment.php?attachmentid=24311&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1228679248

Sure, i gave that a Thought or maybe two, but i wouldn't want to mention that in my Posting ... why are you mentioning it ?? We have to keep him postive and highly motivated !! !! :rotf::rotf: