IGNORED

Oct. 17/07 One year later

Gary N.

Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of our tragic accident and my dear wife, Leslie's death.

Honey I miss you as much now as the day I was told about your death. You will be in my heart and thoughts for the rest of my life. The tears still come but not as often. Sometimes the tears come because of happy thoughts. And sometimes I even have a laugh now and then when I think of you. I know you still ride with me where ever I go.

Life is moving on and I'm getting better. All the friends I have, have helped me get through this.

Thanks to everyone here for your prayers and good thoughts.

Guest BluesLover

Gary - our thoughts are with you and with Leslie of course.

Wishing you a safe day tomorrow my friend - wish I could be there with ya.

Cheers,

wow, you have come a long way in the past year physically and mentally.

i will always picture Leslie by your side and smiling from ear to ear, my eyes are tearing up with happy ones while i type.

i know she is watching over you, and happy to see her knight in shining leather, back on his shining 2 wheeled stallion out on the open road again.

we enjoy our rides with you, and looking forward to the next adventure.

Scott

Gary,I was thinking of you two today and had to remember the day You and Leslie went riding with Me.I will never forget She wanted to see"Free Roaming Cattle",well needless to say as we rounded that corner there they stood in the middle of the road..She was so delighted to see that and I sat back and and just grinned as She took those pictures. These are the times I guess we all will remember and nothing can take our memories away. I am glad you are moving on in life and even more so to call you a great friend. Tom and Debby

Gary, i can't add anything to what has already been said, so i'll just chime in and say, "keep your chin up" and remember the good times more often than the bad times!

i will be the first to tell you, it isn't "unmanly", to cry! i do it all the time!

just jt

Gary, i can't add anything to what has already been said, so i'll just chime in and say, "keep your chin up" and remember the good times more often than the bad times!

i will be the first to tell you, it isn't "unmanly", to cry! i do it all the time!

just jt

Gary there is nothing I can add either, I never had the pleasure of meeting Leslie but I feel that I knew her through all the comments that I have read on this site, I also get the feeling that she was loved by everyone that met her.

As Squidley said anything, you may need we are here for you.

God Bless

Ian

Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of our tragic accident and my dear wife, Leslie's death.

Honey I miss you as much now as the day I was told about your death. You will be in my heart and thoughts for the rest of my life. The tears still come but not as often. Sometimes the tears come because of happy thoughts. And sometimes I even have a laugh now and then when I think of you. I know you still ride with me where ever I go.

Life is moving on and I'm getting better. All the friends I have, have helped me get through this.

Thanks to everyone here for your prayers and good thoughts.

Gary - Think of you often and continue you to keep you in our prayers.

Jay

Gary,

I will share your tears with you. Leslie was a wonderful person, inside and out. I for one am glad that I had many oppertunities to spend time with her! She will always be in our hearts, because she is part of our soul.

Time can only help heal your pain, but remember the wonderful years you had with her! She is still with you, and always will be.

Take care Gary, and remember the phone is always on, and we are only devided by a river. If you need us call!

:bighug:

Life will never be the same without her by your side,,it never is when a loved one leaves us,,, but life can still be good,,,,different for sure, but good. As we talked I noticed that your finding that to be true, and that is awesome and heart warming. Keeping her memory will always be precious and be a real bright spot in your life, and so it is for us as well.

God Bless you my friend.

Gary, we're so sad Leslie isn't sharing this road of life with us anymore, but we're so glad you are still on this road with us. I'm hoping your smile always returns after you visit the memories of miles gone by. May we all have many more miles to cover and may we take those sweet memories of the friends and loved ones we've travelled with to the end of our road.