IGNORED

Are we all on the FBI Gang List?

Midrsv

I think I was on a guberment list way before 94. It was called active duty military. Funny they could have me or anybody else for that matter, on a "gang list" and be active duty. Wouldn't you think that would set off some lights somewhere?? I would think the possibilities of someone with a heritage softail would have better chance of being acquainted with a gang than someone with say an 88 Venture. Well except maybe Puc. :witch_brew:

Things are getting scary. I saw an article this week that said the guvment is requiring banks to notify law enforcement if you take as much as $5k cash from the bank so they can investigate you as to why you need that much cash. Cash confiscation was mentioned.

I was one of those people who was passing along negative emails on obamacare and I got several emails from David Axlerod and Obama trying to explain to me why it was a great thing. The Republicans made such a stink about that list that supposedly the list of names was destroyed.

When you go get your medicare checkup, they ask you if you have firearms in the house. Then they ask you if you are depressed. If you don't answer correctly, they confiscate you gvns.

Things are getting scary. I saw an article this week that said the guvment is requiring banks to notify law enforcement if you take as much as $5k cash from the bank so they can investigate you as to why you need that much cash. Cash confiscation was mentioned.

I was one of those people who was passing along negative emails on obamacare and I got several emails from David Axlerod and Obama trying to explain to me why it was a great thing. The Republicans made such a stink about that list that supposedly the list of names was destroyed.

When you go get your medicare checkup, they ask you if you have firearms in the house. Then they ask you if you are depressed. If you don't answer correctly, they confiscate you gvns.

A buddy of mine @ work was telling me about a scheme the gov had on banking. The gov is wants to attach a "fee/tax" to electronic banking. So not only can they track your cash/checks but your e-deposits credit card transactions and even pay pal, and tax you on it. So not only will you pay income tax on your pay check, they will charge you to deposit your own money in your bank.

On the health care side, every time I call the VA for something I get a 5 min recording of if this is an emergency call 911, if your thinking of hurting yourself blah blah. I pretty much have closed my ears until I hear a person pick up. Funny, dont think of hurting myself until I hear all the scrabble about numbers and option shave changed and then spend 10 min on hold. LOL

Well that explains the "FBI Surveillance Van" listing that shows up on my WiFi when I park my bike outside at night.

:witch_brew:

My wife noticed that one wifi in our area was named FBI Surveillance Van too. Our son who is a computer science graduate dismissed it saying that you can name your wifi connection anything you want and it was a joke. If there was FBI surveillance, I doubt they would be so obvious.

Although this sounded suspicious to me as soon as I read it, Snopes is not totally trustworthy either. They have a liberal bent.

Agree.

However, the ORIGINAL story appeared first in the National Report, a satirical web publication. By their own account, their stories are fictitious.

Edited by Prairiehammer

Got this email today from the AMA:

[h=2]

AMA discredits Internet story involving motorcyclists

[/h]Dear Margaret,

As you may have seen, there is a recent story circulating on the Internet about the federal government including all registered motorcyclists in a secret database.

After a thorough review by the American Motorcyclist Association of the article’s sources and the named reporter, we want you to know that this story is not true. Rather, it is a fictional article first created by a satirical website and later picked up by other websites.

In particular:

• One of the most referenced websites appears to be the Washington Post’s official website, but it is not affiliated in any way with the Post. Rather, the website URL includes a domain registered in the country of Colombia.
  • A search of MSNBC's website turns up no original story or a Jeremy Lancaster as a reporter.
  • Finally, a popular debunking website has already indicated the story is false.

• 4 months later...