IGNORED

Just an FYI

Rick Haywood

Thought I'd let those that might care either way that The Wife and I are going to completely retire this summer and will be moving to Brooksville Florida for year round riding and to be closer to our Daughter and New Grandson.. Can't believe it is our last winter her in this messed up state

:dancefool:

Lots of retirees in that area. I lived in Homossassa and worked in Crystal River for a year back in 2008. Drove down to Brooksville to go to the Sam's Club. There is a great outdoor shooting range about 5 miles south of Homossassa. You can target shoot on the pistol range, long gun range, or shoot clay pigeons. I always loved the "Bear Crossing" sign that was close to that area.

Thought I'd let those that might care either way that The Wife and I are going to completely retire this summer and will be moving to Brooksville Florida for year round riding

Well you could not have picked a better place to land in Florida as far a riding than Brooksville, all of eastern Hernando, Pasco, Citrus and Marion county are some of the best riding in the state , IMHO.:happy65:

Look forward to getting together with you one day, as long as you do not mind riding with an old fart on a Goldwing.:biker:

You will only be a couple of hours from me if you ever want to get a meet and eat with other Fl members here or go for a ride.

Tom

I know, I'm looking forward to getting together with all the florida members. Will be glad to be out of here. Tired of the weinters. I will be riding down to Brooksville in April and then down to Fort Myers to see my Brother so maybe we can hook up then.

Congrats on your upcoming retirement plans. I am also getting tired of winter this season and I don't know why I feel this way. Perhaps it is due to me not able to ride at least once so far this year and weather for the whole week here in SE Pa. is not looking so promising. At any rate, start packing and don't forget to bring your Venture with you. :hihi:

I know, I'm looking forward to getting together with all the florida members. Will be glad to be out of here. Tired of the weinters. I will be riding down to Brooksville in April and then down to Fort Myers to see my Brother so maybe we can hook up then.

So maybe us Florida folks need to look at a meet and eat in Ft Myers area when you get down. Pretty good burger place in that area called Fords Garage. Could do Brooksville area or over around the Villages area.

Well you could not have picked a better place to land in Florida as far a riding than Brooksville, all of eastern Hernando, Pasco, Citrus and Marion county are some of the best riding in the state , IMHO.:happy65:

Look forward to getting together with you one day, as long as you do not mind riding with an old fart on a Goldwing.:biker:

Wpould Love to Ride with you... I rode some with Brake Pad so You know I dont care who I ride with. LOL