IGNORED

Rick is in Hospital

Rick Haywood

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:think: Hey Dan,

This may explain what I've been wondering about you.

Hope its something simple Rick!! Good choice to head on in. I had mini stroke in 2001. No effects at all that I can tell except I got this strange urge to..........maybe I better not tell ya!!! Get well Bro!!

Rick,

I hope they find out the root cause of your problem and treatment is 100% successful for a speedy and full recovery where you can feel the wind in your face once again.

Eck

Nothing scarier than trying to find the door to the bathroom after falling out of bed and then again off the "chair" Dr's in ER said granules in the ear were dislodged. Common unsettling issue in "maturing" :backinmyday: individuals. Was 6 months till I felt safe to ride again. Wife says I don't act mature so the Dr could be wrong? Recover quickly and ride safely!! :fingers-crossed-emo

Get well soon Rick. The symptoms described also sound a lot like a vertigo attack (inner ear infection or disorder). I had that happen to me several years ago. It comes on sudddenly and can linger for a few days. You have no sense of balance, you feel like your sea sick and no matter how still you sit the room seems to move around in circles. Lets hope and pray it was nothing more serious than that.

Whatever it is Prayers sent that you have a quick and complete recovery.

Can someone provide the name/address of the hospital? Or a home address so the SAF can send flowers...

Thanks much

Black owl thank you for the thought buti would prefer you/we us that money for someone that might need help. Just the fact you thought about me and the 3 pages

Of well wishes means so much as it is. Thanks to everyone:thumbsup2: