IGNORED

I have the best husband in the world!

b2dad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!

You are the BEST! You have the biggest heart so full of love. Not just for me, but for all your family and friends. You make me so proud to be your wife. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have shared so many birthdays with you. We have such grand plans for our future, so I wish you many many more HAPPY birthdays! I love you!

:173::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

VAAAAAAROOOOM,,,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B2DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LETS GO RIP US A B2 BOMBER AND TAKE HER RIPPIIIIIIIIN!!!

LOVE YOU CHAMP!!

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:sign isnt that spec:sign isnt that spec:sign isnt that spec:smile11::smile11::smile11::smile11::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

PUC

We were at a party last night,,,and we had Apple Pie,, and ice-cream,,,, and cake,,,,,,,, there for a minute I thought,, what did I do now, but it seems it must have all been in the honor of Don,,, sooooo Happy Birthday bro, and wish you many happy returns.

Happy Birthday Don may your day be blessed and full of joy as for say DQ !

And let's see what Patty calls you 6 months into her retirement :whistling:

Peg said I needed to go back to work :buttkick: I'm being a pain in her :buttkick::think:

:ice_congrats-vi6886:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::group cheers::beer:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day with Patti and family. Those that couldn't come, called me.

A special thank you to Annie and Al...for your surprise phone call this morning. What a treat!

Can't wait to see everyone in less than two weeks! Ride safe!!!

Don