IGNORED

Canadian t-shirt orders

XV1100SE

Sorry for starting another thread on this but want to make sure as many people see it as possible.

Ad has been posted in classifieds - http://www.venturerider.org/classifi...p?product=4266

Previous thread - http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72204

Hope it isn't confusing... but to explain.

DO NOT DELAY in ordering your shirts as this will be a one time run with no extra shirts produced.

100% pre-shrunk white cotton shirts with a red maple leaf on the side (9" tall/9" wide), VR.org crest on the back, and up to 3 lines of text embroidered on the front (name, screen name, and city/province). If you prefer the maple leaf on the sleeve this is available as well.

Cost of shirts including HST (including $2/shirt for use of VR.org crest) is : mens - $18.50 ; womens - $20.25 (based on 50 units ordered).

Shipping charges - I went to the post office and had them give me pricing for shipping 2 shirts and 4 shirts to BC and Manitoba.

To BC - $12.50 for 2, $15.25 for 4

To Manitoba - $10.25 for 2, $12.75 for 4

Use this pricing to give a fair approximation of shipping to your location. Eg. Saskatchewan/Nova Scotia use $11.50 for two shirts, $14 for four

You can also go to canadapost.ca to calculate shipping charges - two shirts weigh 500g.

When calculating your cost, multiply quantity times mens/ladies price based on cost shown, and add shipping.

If paying by PayPal (use Personal/Gift), when you submit via PayPal there is an option for the sender to pay the fee or the seller.... please accept "sender pays" .

If doing online banking and sending money via email (probably easiest way) your bank will charge you a small fee - usually $1.50

This is purely at cost with no profit coming to me. My costs are :

- Screen printer (based on 50 shirts ordered) : mens shirt $14.35, womens shirt $15.85 plus HST

- Freebird - use of crest - $2 per shirt

- Shipping - based on price received from Canada Post with 7 day delivery

For International orders (U.S., Australia, UK) send me info regarding how many shirts you would like and your address and I'll get a price from the Post Office on shipping charge before you submit payment.

Personal hand delivery is available within a reasonable distance from Kitchener to eliminate shipping costs.

Clear as mud? Any questions please post here.

Once we get the total number of shirts to print figured out, I will have the screen printer run the shirts. DO NOT DELAY in ordering your shirts as this will be a one time run with no extra shirts produced.

Mens and Ladies sized S/M/L/XXL

Let me know mens/ladies, size, screen name, leaf on side or sleeve. Make sure both your first name and your wife's is included so if you are ordering a shirt for your spouse we can have her name on the shirt too.

eg:

Don

XV1100SE

Kitchener ON

Nancy

XV1100SE

Kitchener ON

----------------------------

For those in the London to Toronto area, I'll set up meet & eats in Toronto area, Brantford, London/Woodstock for delivery of the shirts.

I'll order the shirts in the next two weeks (August 24th) so delivery should be beginning of Sept.

Anyone else with orders... let me know. My email address is dtohivsky@bell.net. Payment can be by bank email transfer or PayPal. Cheques accepted ... and of course cash ! Make sure you indicate your screen name !

:canada:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

:canada:

If Abdul is spending money, I want to be there to witness it.

Now where did you hear i was spending money??:confused07:

Am trying to get a free coffee from Thomas. Now since you are coming too, i will let you buy me a cruller. :cool10:

am kind of busy this coming week. Nephew and his family coming over from Australia for a visit. Am okay after the 30 th of this month. But if you guys decide to do it earlier, no problem...i will pick up shirt another time.

Edited by chabicheka

I picked up the t-shirts during my lunch at work today. Tonight I'll start sorting them and will try to get them in the mail this weekend.... which probably means Monday.

For those local to the London-Toronto area, I'll look at the weekend weather and see what we can do about meet and greets. Thinking Woodstock/London, Brantford, Mississauga.

I will be going to Ottawa this weekend, leave Saturday am, back about Wednesday sometime.

The next weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and we'll be in Orillia, and then we plan to be home for a few days, maybe until spring or at least until we leave again.

And I thought you were giving me a ride to New York :think: Not sure how you plan on all that driving in one day ???

Brad

That would something to see and Hey Brad I was a witness to the offer..:backinmyday:

......PSsst ... Carl I can be bought off.:whistling::essen_024::fnd_(16)::essen_018: