IGNORED

What did you get?

Yama Mama

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new computer I'm typing on(I had to build it), clothes, watch, liter of Jack Daniels, gas powered RC car from my son, some computer games, new digital battery charger.

It would have been better if our Sons were here, but they will be next year. I don't know what my Son was thinking when he bought me this expensive RC car, but we agreed that I'm gonna try to trade it for a nice RC plane. I love planes.

After 23 years together, the gift giving seems to have gotten more practical then romantic or holiday oriented. I got an 18volt Rigid drill kit and I got her a Dyson vacuum!

Btw: the Rigid drill came with two lithium ion batteries, quick charger, carry bag and is super light weight....best of all everything, batteries included come with a lifetime guarantee from home depot....real cool.

......and the Dyson works great :)

Happy Holidays all.....

lets see i got a harley sweater from the son-inlaw he works for a harley dealer in the clothing department. i thik he sends me these just to tick me off HAHA

daughter sent me a harley hoodie. hmm discount from where her hubby works?

got socks form my great niece. along with a big bucket of M&M,S and movie popcorn. i have an idea who will help me eat this? got some axe shower and body wash.

$150 wal mart card from my 2 nephews. and someone paid off the $500 loan i had on my bike that i took out to by breaks for the car? so i now have the title.

oh and lots of good wishes from friends here. so i had one happy christmas this year:cool10:

I got some Jack Daniels Honey in the gift set with 2 matching shot glasses, a bottle of Egg Nogg withe the booze already in it, a Xmas stocking filled with an assortment of sampler bottles, a bottle of wine in a flavor that I am allergic to (gonna hafta think on that one) a brush cutter attachment for my weed whacker to clear shooting lanes for deer hunting.

Oh yea, and my honey got this round metal thing with clear shiny rocks all over it, so

I guess I also got my honey............

What have I done.........:scared:

I want that shop!:stickpoke:

That was a big factor in deciding to purchase the house, the 2 1/2 acres, quiet location and the closest neighbor is 1000' away...here's another reason (pics below) It will be turned into a studio apt for when company comes over to spend some time

:)

I got some Jack Daniels Honey in the gift set with 2 matching shot glasses, a bottle of Egg Nogg withe the booze already in it, a Xmas stocking filled with an assortment of sampler bottles, a bottle of wine in a flavor that I am allergic to (gonna hafta think on that one) a brush cutter attachment for my weed whacker to clear shooting lanes for deer hunting.

Oh yea, and my honey got this round metal thing with clear shiny rocks all over it, so

I guess I also got my honey............

What have I done.........:scared:

SOoooo, does that mean congrats are in order? And was there a question that she had to say yes or no to? If so, what was here answer? LOL

Brian

OMG...Where do I begin...I got a new sears rolling tool chest, now I can separate my SAE tools from my metric, a 110 piece tool set, a set of metric T- handle drivers, a dog bone wrench, a set of screw drivers, 6 new shirts, 4 new pairs of pants, an entertainment book full of my favorite eatery's, a foot bath for my aching feet, a DVD player, a new shop light, booze, chocolates and assorted snacks and goodies, hair clippers for my locks (whats left), a stocking full a personal grooming products, new work shoes and on and on..........YES, I am spoiled....but the best gift was having all my children and grand children over on Christmas eve, to have them all healthy and secure in their jobs and not have to worry about them....last is to have ALL OF YOU HERE ...to know I can count on each and every one of you in time of need......What could anyone else want or need......... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:fnd_(16):

New full leather sofa and loveseat with power recliners on all corners. I needed a recliner to sleep in after my surgery so we bought these for Christmas. Also got my own iTouch, wireless Apple touch mouse, assorted shirts and jackets and some quality time with the kids.....:smile5: