IGNORED

Anyone have a golf club holder for their Venture?

GG54172

I'd be afraid of those that do have one on thier bike..I dont think it would be very safe..

I mean, just knowing most of the guys on this forum, they would be more interested in "playing with thier putter"........... then watching where they are going...

not to safe....:buttkick:

Guest scarylarry
I'd be afraid of those that do have one on thier bike..I dont think it would be very safe..

I mean, just knowing most of the guys on this forum, they would be more interested in "playing with thier putter"........... then watching where they are going...

not to safe....:buttkick:

It ain't safe I almost took out a GW last week that was hauling a weedeater crossways on the back, car in front of him made a turn and like most he veer some to the left center line and the head of his weedeater was headed for my truck, I veer to the right to miss it had I not notice the GW and looking at his bike I might have hung the weedeater

Edited by scarylarry

I saw a bag made for bikes. It was a hard bag that split in two and you could mount each half an each side of the bike. I am not much of a golfer so I just got a soft bag that I can sling over my back. It holds putter, 3 iron and 9 iron. room for a couple more. Oh, and a couple coolers.

i've seen a couple carriers for golf clubs that go in the trailer hitch receiver on the net.

has a rack and clubs stand striaght up.

Rivco makes one that will fit on a receiver hitch. It will carry your clubs upright. Two pins and it's off. You can hook up one of the LED light bars and fasten it to the bracket so you'll still have brake and tail lights that are unobstructed. (I did that on the rack I put on mine). Just a thought

Rivco makes one that will fit on a receiver hitch. It will carry your clubs upright. Two pins and it's off. You can hook up one of the LED light bars and fasten it to the bracket so you'll still have brake and tail lights that are unobstructed. (I did that on the rack I put on mine). Just a thought

I've got this same setup for my golf clubs. It's a cooler rack with an optional 4-leg struts topped off with a U-shaped bracket. I also mounted a light bar. I use a Venturedad receiver hitch. There is some side-to-side wobble while riding and makes the rear end seem a little spongy, but I solved that by attaching bungy cords from my trunk rack to the golf club rack and it rides fine.

• 3 years later...
I've got this same setup for my golf clubs. It's a cooler rack with an optional 4-leg struts topped off with a U-shaped bracket. I also mounted a light bar. I use a Venturedad receiver hitch. There is some side-to-side wobble while riding and makes the rear end seem a little spongy, but I solved that by attaching bungy cords from my trunk rack to the golf club rack and it rides fine.

Got any pics?

Second on the trailer cooler rack. I removed the cooler rack from my tag along trailer(2 u-bolts) bolted a receiver hitch size square stock in place and drilled a hole for the receiver pin. I just returned from Sturgis with this setup (3000 miles round trip) used it too and from Sturgis for a cooler and fuel can with no issues. With imagination this could be used for a variety of applications.

Bill

Get one that goes in the trailer hitch. Then put lights on your golf bag and plug it into the trailer plug.

Mike

Lights on the golf bag, you say?!

Why didn't I think of that?

I've got a putter I don't use.......would make a nice w-i-d-e light bar! No DOUBT about which way I'm turning then!

I wonder......would HAND SIGNALS cut it with the local gendarme?

The kids and I used to play Minibike Soccer when they were little, worked great until the collision happened..

Maybe we need to invent Venture Golf... Played from the seat of a moving bike I think I could finally find interest in Golf if we did!! If nothing else, it would make for some GREAT pics and video's!!:cool10: