IGNORED

Ice Cream @ MD -2011

Hummingbird

After consulting the boss (no, not Linda )I'm talking about Freebird and much discussion he has decided to test the water and see how much interest there might be in having home-made ice cream at MD this year.

It already has been decided that there will be 4 flavors, Vanilla, Chocolate, Reeses peanut butter cup and Black cherry. It will all be home-made by Schloneger's of Dundee Ohio.

I know some of you have had his ice cream because he has a 'permanent' stand across the street from Lehmans Hardware in Kidron Ohio and I've had the pleasure of working beside him at Atwood Lake for the past 11 years, hence my enlarging belt size.

Getting back to MD - My intention is to buy a small chest freezer, take it to Don's and make it a permanent fixture in his greenhouse. We can then have home-made ice cream at MD without spending the man hours to make it.

Whatcha think ?? :thumbsup:

After consulting the boss (no, not Linda )I'm talking about Freebird and much discussion he has decided to test the water and see how much interest there might be in having home-made ice cream at MD this year.

It already has been decided that there will be 4 flavors, Vanilla, Chocolate, Reeses peanut butter cup and Black cherry. It will all be home-made by Schloneger's of Dundee Ohio.

I know some of you have had his ice cream because he has a 'permanent' stand across the street from Lehmans Hardware in Kidron Ohio and I've had the pleasure of working beside him at Atwood Lake for the past 11 years, hence my enlarging belt size.

Getting back to MD - My intention is to buy a small chest freezer, take it to Don's and make it a permanent fixture in his greenhouse. We can then have home-made ice cream at MD without spending the man hours to make it.

Whatcha think ?? :thumbsup:

:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

The main reason for this thread is for us to try and determine how much ice cream will be needed. 10 gallons, 15, 20? Please do not consider Big Tom in your calculations...we just can't afford that much ice cream. He will just have to be monitored. :whistling:

The main reason for this thread is for us to try and determine how much ice cream will be needed. 10 gallons, 15, 20? Please do not consider Big Tom in your calculations...we just can't afford that much ice cream. He will just have to be monitored. :whistling:

OK put me down for a little,,,,, about 2x what Tom eats,,, or plans on eating.

Ice cream, and peanut butter cup flavor also. Yes I will partake in an allowable portion size bowl or cone which ever it is going to be.

I can foresee a cash register needed and a sheriff standing by to calm the crowds and keep the peace.

:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :bawling: I LOVE YOU BRO !
I did like the sound of it but now it looks like unless I can beat Tom to it. . . I AIN"T GET"N ANYYYY:bawling: