I wish to have prayers sent for a friend named Eric Workman. He is a State Trooper in West Virginia that was shot in an altercation that left another officer dead. Eric is in intensive care with a gunshot wound to the head.

I am a former police officer and this hits close. I know Eric from trout fishing in WV. He was a member of our group that met every April.

I really do not know what to say other than Godspeed my friend and I hope for your recovery.

I also know Eric what short time he has been a Trooper. We lost one Trooper last night and praying that Eric isn't the second. The deputy that was shot is expected to recover fully. Can't say much for the dirt bag that shot all three of them, but he will never do that again.

I spent a lot of time in the weight room with the Trooper that didn't make it.

Cpl. Marshall Bailey He was a loving father and I thought a outstanding Trooper.

May you be with god Marshall.

Can we wake that scumbag up and shoot him a little slower? I have already heard one comment about what a good guy he was. If I hear this in person I'll be punching someone.Piece of **** got what he deserved.