IGNORED

Wife's Mother's Day

Freebird

My wife got her mother's day present yesterday. 2012 model with just over 13,000 miles on it. She has wanted a Camaro ever since they came out again in 2010. If it were for me, I would have held out until I found an SS with the V8 but this will suit her very well. It's the LT1 with the RS package. 325 HP V6. Enough for her and should get around 30 MPG Highway. Wasn't sure about the convertible but it's what she wanted. Last convertible I owned, other than a couple of Jeeps, was a 1978 Triumph Spitfire.

IMG_0459.jpg IMG_0460.jpg

:scared: WOWZY WOW WOW WOW :scared:

Happy Mom's day Eileen,, looks like your well on your way to having a DANDY!! :lightbulb:Not sure if Ohio Law permits multiple wives their bossman but if you'ld be a little more patient in my case and wait for the big motored SS,, Tip said she wouldn't mind if I scatted down there and you and I got hitched,,, as long as I came home with a big motored convertible Camaro :missingtooth:

Nice rig brother,, you gotta a lot of class brother!!

Only a V6! That V6 is more powerful than the V8 Camaros of a few years ago. I've ridden in a rental Camaro with that engine that my son rented when he visited and it flys. My wife has a similarly powerful 325hp V6 Infiniti EX37, the little crossover, and I think it may be quicker than my Hemi Magnum.

Congratulations to Eileen!

Good looking ride, always liked the Camaro, Chevy did a nice job bringing the styling back, the new ones remind me of the 69s.

My wife went the other way , got tired of her 06 Solara convertible and got a 2016 Infinity QX50 crossover.

Whhhoooff, Don!

This 'slightly' edges out the dozen Roses in four different colors we got for our Missus!

We'll be blocking this Link out real quick on The Other Family 'Puter.

Awesome move!~

Rgds, WRIDR

Nice ride!!! Now what's the chances that I can take up your offer of a test ride this year and does it come with a good lookin passenger?

Eileen would be the one in charge of any test rides. :). As for the good looking passenger, I suppose she is in charge of that also.

Eileen would be the one in charge of any test rides. :). As for the good looking passenger, I suppose she is in charge of that also.

Seems like it might work out then :happy65: I'll see if I can get @saddlebum to have a chat with her :whistling: That'll keep her busy for at least half hour. :think:

Nice ride!!! Now what's the chances that I can take up your offer of a test ride this year and does it come with a good lookin passenger?

Seems like it might work out then :happy65: I'll see if I can get saddlebum to have a chat with her :whistling: That'll keep her busy for at least half hour. :think:

Well Freebird it sure sounds to me Like Marcarl's request for a good looking passenger Is a big hint that you be that passenger :whistling:

In the mean time I Will be only too happy to entertain Eileen while you two are out gallivanting about:confused24:

Only a V6! That V6 is more powerful than the V8 Camaros of a few years ago. I've ridden in a rental Camaro with that engine that my son rented when he visited and it flys. My wife has a similarly powerful 325hp V6 Infiniti EX37, the little crossover, and I think it may be quicker than my Hemi Magnum.

Congratulations to Eileen!

& as we we all know that rental cars rev waaaaay higher & go waaaaay faster than anything else!

Well Freebird it sure sounds to me Like Marcarl's request for a good looking passenger Is a big hint that you be that passenger :whistling:

In the mean time I Will be only too happy to entertain Eileen while you two are out gallivanting about:confused24:

Yea, I'm a little worried about that guy. Please don't leave me alone with him. :scared:

Don't worry soo much Mr. Freebird,,, Saddlebum is quite harmless, he's old enough now that it takes him quite some time to decide on what it was that he had decide on,,, but don't worry about that too much either, he'll eventually talk his way out of it,, or into it.

Don't worry soo much Mr. Freebird,,, Saddlebum is quite harmless, he's old enough now that it takes him quite some time to decide on what it was that he had decide on,,, but don't worry about that too much either, he'll eventually talk his way out of it,, or into it.

Hey @Marcarl you best read @Freebirds comment again. Its you :178:he is worried about not me.:innocent:

Hey Marcarl you best read Freebirds comment again. Its you :178:he is worried about not me.:innocent:

Yah I read that, and then read it again, and then considered the fact that Mr Freebird is getting on in years and might have us mixed, for I could not for the life of me think that he would even start to think such thoughts about me. I even asked around and still came up with the same conclusion, so I figured it had to be you he was referring to. It actually kind of saddens me really, but things being the way they are and we not having seen each other for some time,,,,, well you know!!, come to think of it, Freebird hasn't seen you for a much longer time,,, so where would he get such ideas,,,, now I'm befudeled.