IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there going to be jello shots, apple pie, and Black Death? Okay, I'll come. Moped and I will be in the third tent from the right. Only thing could be a problem is our new Granddaughter if she would decide to be born early.

Yama Mama

Maybe even RUM Balls..............

Oops, I forgot Flyinfool's Rum Balls. Actually, I think the fumes are what made my memory bad. I think that is how I wound up in the wrong tent. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111561 They are tasty though!

Yama Mama

INDEED!!

Weed Control = walk along the edge of Don's property with the tupperware lid on the Rum Ball container cracked open and the weeds just fall over while ya walk by..

Skeeter control = Fool opens the lid on the container placed in the back of his truck just as he enters Don's driveway.. All skeeters within 2 miles instantly fall over dead and all skeeters within the 2 to 5 mile radius fly into walls or run into trees and end up with bent beeks..

Octane Boost = never open the cap on your fuel tank within 5 hours of the Rum Balls being passed around.. Doing so will instantly raise the normal 10% alchohol content of your fuel to 40%.

Instant Hollywood Stars = after an evening of falling Rum Balls, every tent or camping trailer will now contain people who are convinced that they can sing really really well..

Oops, I forgot Flyinfool's Rum Balls. Actually, I think the fumes are what made my memory bad. I think that is how I wound up in the wrong tent. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111561 They are tasty though!

Yama Mama

Nobody ever told about this, could you expand upon this a little before our imaginations run wild?

Yama Mama

Aw now you went and hurt my feelings :8: I thought we had a lovely time :confused24: UH Chatting that is :whistling:

I'm hoping to be there again. Depending on the date chosen thou. We are going to a Slingshot Rally in Maggie Valley, NC from May 28th to June 3rd. So if MD is held the weekend of 25-27 we should make it.

Larry

School Starts back the 29th for me so that would work for us as well.

SEEEEE? what I told ya? I just knew it!!! Now you have Saddlebum imagining things he knows very little about,,,, and you know where that's going to go!!!

That is true-------I have to admit -----compared to Marcarl who has years of practice and continues to hone his skills on a daily basis---------I know very little about chatting. :confused24:------:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
That is true-------I have to admit -----compared to Marcarl who has years of practice and continues to hone his skills on a daily basis---------I know very little about chatting. :confused24:------:whistling:

Chatting is something that happens at tea parties, I do believe the focus was on talking, and brother, I is not in the running!!! Just ask me wife!

Chatting is something that happens at tea parties, I do believe the focus was on talking, and brother, I is not in the running!!! Just ask me wife!
not sure asking your wife Marcarl would be in your best interest in this discussion,. If you need backup best ttry to get it from someone that has not met you yet.