IGNORED

WARNING...we are under ATTACK!!!

Freebird

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cold today but 46 tomorrow and 58 Tuesday, even mid 60s end of week. I believe or at least hope that it is over for this year. I remember last fall some meteorological group claimed that the SE would be above normal temps and below normal precipitation. :nanner:

:farmer:

Hey Flyin Fool, could you supercharge that machine enough to reach Australia? They could really use your help around Melbourne. 100+ temps, enough to melt the tar on the roads and raging fires.

Hope your not in any danger. Sounds like California over here. The worlds a changing but sometimes not for the better.:sign **** happens:

Puc I have a question for you. Why did Mother Nature marry Old Man Winter and produce those two kids that we have to put up with? That Breezy Bum and Frosty Fool. They play havoc with the weather :snow2: and cause all this trouble. :Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George: :Laugh:

He said the Father of Breezy Bum and Frosty Fool was old.

And you thought old men were useless!!

I guess he was calling Old Man Winter Old.

Hey who you callin old, Flyinfool any chance you swing that thing around and hit Brantford with that thing. Marcarl insulted us.

BUt BUt BUt...................I is old. Besides, If I swung the nozzles over to Brantford it would only encourage additional insults to get more snow.

Nah,,,, I would never think that you would call me old, but you did say Old man Winter!!!

It was Slow Roll what brought up old man winter.

I may be old but at least not as old as old as you old guys what can't read...................

So :rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry::rasberry: :rasberry::rasberry: :rasberry::snow2:

Puc I have a question for you. Why did Mother Nature marry Old Man Winter and produce those two kids that we have to put up with? That Breezy Bum and Frosty Fool. They play havoc with the weather :snow2: and cause all this trouble. :Avatars_Gee_George::Avatars_Gee_George: :Laugh:

slowrollwv = perhaps the answer to your question can somehow be found in that old warning saying that says "YA BUM, DONT FOOL WITH MOTHER NATURE!!"= Old Man Winter shoulda listened :banana::banana::banana::banana::cool10::cool10::cool10::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Those two are DEFINITELY a couple of lop eared :stirthepot: varmints if there ever were any Roller - THAT is fact!!

What is so not right about i? It sounds perfectly normal to me. :confused24:

Tomorrow we expect a high of 53 and drop to single digits the next day. WHY would we not want to share all this fun? :thumbsup:

I also seem to remember a LOT of southern folk claiming that they are out of range........................:snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow: :rasberry: :duck: :moon:

What is so not right about i? It sounds perfectly normal to me. :confused24:

Tomorrow we expect a high of 53 and drop to single digits the next day. WHY would we not want to share all this fun? :thumbsup:

I also seem to remember a LOT of southern folk claiming that they are out of range........................:snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow: :rasberry: :duck: :moon:

I can only direct you to this thread when you say the words WHY.:bang head: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?43333-Why

Ya missed us with most of that white Crap last week. Looks like taking another shot this weekend!! That's my day to VENTURE out to the gym!! How am I ever going to have a Beautiful body if ya keep this up????:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot::backinmyday::backinmyday::think:

Ummmmmmmm..................

No comment..............................:rasberry::rotf::whistling:

Rode the RSV Wednesday, temps around 60. Rain all day yesterday in the low 60s. 18 today with a good layer of freezing rain under a couple inches of sleet and snowing now. Gotta love living in an area where you can see multiple seasons in a 24 hour period. Now to watch cars sliding everywhere. We were working a fire call at 3:00 am in the rain and by 6:00 cars were frozen up under a layer of ice. Temps dropped 30 degrees in 3 hours. Went to work in a t shirt and left in coveralls. :snow::snow::snow: